Reviews for You Are the Melody In My Heart
mymindisonyou chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Aww that was wicked cute! But wait, is Jesse with Ashley? I would've thought he'd at least be with Aubrey... at least they both start with an A, right?! Right?! No? Okay :/
RizzlesReads chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I love me some Bechloe fluff! :-D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
OMFG! So freaking cute and fluffy I can't
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
The.. fluff.. the sensations of the... restrained "awww"s! It's-it's too much-!

*explodes*

Ghost: Aw, don't worry. I can pull myself together before the next chapter! I really hope Stacie DOESN'T become a problem, bit I'll deal with what I can get. See ya then!
Acceptance For All chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
more please!
lilbit1016 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I love this story do much :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Awe! This was a cute chapter! I really enjoyed reading it. I like that they're really getting to know each other and we get to learn along with them. I can't wait for the next chapter!
BG-13 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Awwwww there you go again... Nachos... With a Hershey bar on the side... I figure by the time you're done I'll have a year supply of both...
ElsaPatronus chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
It's really really great. Keep up with the awesome work! I loved it! ;) And...i normally do smiley faces like this, :)
Breezyme123 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
If you keep the story going as it is you will definitely earn a favorite story check from me. :D
SapphicKat chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Such a cute story! I'm totally digging this.
helric15 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
i'm sold... actually, I'm hooked since I first read this in your tumblr page... definitely looking forward to future chapters...
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Awww, that's sweet.

Can't wait for the next chapter! See ya then!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Hum. I hope Stacie doesn't cause any problems. I actually quite like her (she's funny) so that would be a bummer.

NEXT CHAPTER!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Best get to a hospital, woman! Burns are no laughing matter!

Seriously, though, I laughed my butt off. Good start, I am willing to read more.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »