Reviews for You Are the Melody In My Heart
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
The.. fluff.. the sensations of the... restrained "awww"s! It's-it's too much-!

*explodes*

Ghost: Aw, don't worry. I can pull myself together before the next chapter! I really hope Stacie DOESN'T become a problem, bit I'll deal with what I can get. See ya then!
Acceptance For All chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
more please!
lilbit1016 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I love this story do much :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Awe! This was a cute chapter! I really enjoyed reading it. I like that they're really getting to know each other and we get to learn along with them. I can't wait for the next chapter!
BG-13 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Awwwww there you go again... Nachos... With a Hershey bar on the side... I figure by the time you're done I'll have a year supply of both...
ElsaPatronus chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
It's really really great. Keep up with the awesome work! I loved it! ;) And...i normally do smiley faces like this, :)
Breezyme123 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
If you keep the story going as it is you will definitely earn a favorite story check from me. :D
SapphicKat chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Such a cute story! I'm totally digging this.
helric15 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
i'm sold... actually, I'm hooked since I first read this in your tumblr page... definitely looking forward to future chapters...
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Awww, that's sweet.

Can't wait for the next chapter! See ya then!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Hum. I hope Stacie doesn't cause any problems. I actually quite like her (she's funny) so that would be a bummer.

NEXT CHAPTER!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Best get to a hospital, woman! Burns are no laughing matter!

Seriously, though, I laughed my butt off. Good start, I am willing to read more.
RainbowUnicornsR-MyLife chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Aawww that was adorable! I loved it!
mymindisonyou chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
That was so sweet! I love that Beca wears her headphones around everywhere. Its adorable. The fact that Beca's practically almost obsessed with Chloe is really nice too. Well, not obsessed, just cant stop thinking about her. Adorable. Another fun chapter! Hoping we dont have to wait too long for another!
BG-13 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
It's like a good helpin of the cheesiest nachos... But at the same time sweeter than chocolate...
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »