Reviews for Bug Phobia
YAY chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF OREOS
BlueLakeKylie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
... Oh geez. I went through having a centipede on the ceiling of my room almost every night during a summer a few years ago. Oh yes, and shall I tell you about stupid evil EARWIGS?

(shudders)

I killed one with a mallet once...

Oh, but this was also freaking hilarious and random. I'm not terrified of bugs like Ness but some of them creep me out...

NINTEN XD
TheEpicChuggaaconroy chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I know EXACTLY what Ness is talking about, bugs freak me out. (of course you said don't look up centipede pics, that makes me curious to check that out, then when I saw them I shut the tab and went outside to think)
kirbylucaslover5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
awwww Clausy, why U kill the centipede? I did see how they look like and well, I gotta say NEVER LOOK 'EM UP! Really scary. Now I know why U killed it.
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh Ninten, you and your panties...You totally had me tricked with this fic's name. I thought Lucas would be the one with the bug fear. Nessie just couldn't catch a break in this.
Drugstorebestfriend chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hahahahhh it's so silly, I love it!

(Especially the katana part... but I think you already guessed that from me, right? C;)

Keep writting!
Jupi chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Thanks
Jupi chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Quick question does this take any place during that one boy or between the events of that one boy and reunited with that one boy? Same for the strip poker fanfic?
Memorii Makiko chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
O A O
OH MY GODDESSES. NO. STAHP.
I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH BUGS ALL MY LIFE.
THIS STORY REMINDS ME OF THEM.
I want to cry now- but at least Ness feels the same way I do. ; u ; Oh, those feels.
Despite all these new chills I'm getting, this was an amazingly hilarious story!
And I especially loved Ninten in this. XD
miscat chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEE your back! 3 I missed you!
lol, Ness being afraid of bugs was funny until a bunch of bugs showed up in the house. I couldn't help but go dafuq when claus cut the caterpillar in half with his katana. Where did he even get that thing?No matter. God I love your interpretation of Ninten. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?"
Another wonderful piece of work, though you're tempting me to look a centipede pictures. In fact, I think I'll go do that.(Hopefully it isn't THAT bad.)
Inorizushi chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
...

Dammit now I'm developing entomophobia and arachnophobia.

DAMMIT LENNE. SEE WHAT U DO TO ME.

Anyways, this was hilarious and I hope to see more fanfics like these