Reviews for re:Dead or alive, it's always the same
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Really good! I can't wait for another chapter!
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Why not review and get a hug from Danny? Phan girls will use the teleporter to say hi, then faint.
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
If it's them failing to Boxy, Danny will laugh like heck.
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
"I wonder if he drinks wine and talks to the cat."
'I could never see myself telling Slade that.'
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
You spied on him? Geez.
Keke chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Pleeeeeaaaaasssse update
BloodBlossom88 chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Please continue this. I want to know the reaction of the four when they meet danny. Also, little tip from 1 author to another (though i may not be the best author :P), I'd suggest making the chapters a teensie bit longer. Just saying. :)
WitchOfCrimsonFire chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
I already gave my signature. Great story btw.
BloodBlossom88 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Please! Continue! Soon! Thanks. :)
Ps. Little longer chapters plz. :P
EllaDeWriter chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Yaaaay! Chocolate chip cookies!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
SOPA is NOT back! I wish people would calm down! When I saw this story was updated, I was so excited, only to be disapointed by other's paranoia. Check your facts, people. This petition is an unfounded scam.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I signed!
guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I love this story! Please update soon!
Dragonscorch chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
*giggles excitedly* I really like this so far, keep it up!
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Hi, I just found this fanfic and think its AWSOME! Please update! I don't know why but I like the idea of Dani sneaking into the Teen Titan's tower and just casually trying to use her powers to heal him, or maybe just chilling, staring at him, drinking in the fact that he's still alive ( well half alive) and then the teen titans come in and just find a female who is the spitting image of Danny there and they think that Danny has become unstable or something and split in two. I could go on with other ideas but it's your story so I'll let you come up with what happens and keep my fanfic a from your fanfic to myself... I can't Can't CAN'T wait for the next chapter, please update! :)
- NCdPA