Reviews for but i'll be damned if i see another chick on your arm
pikagirl28271 chapter 3 . 2/18
HAHAHA OH MY ARCEUS THEY ALL CRACKED ME UP! Especially Gajeel acting like a possessive boyfriend. LUV IT!
PIKA OUT!
erindolphin91 chapter 3 . 2/16
This was spectacular. Loved them all, but Natsu's epic sulking/pining after Lucy was particularly amazing.
Dudly chapter 3 . 1/28
I love the mastermind Levy and I love how real she sounds when shit goes down. :)
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Let me say that I've re-read this plenty of times, but it never fails to entertain me.
I know you mentioned in one of thenchapters (the first, probably) that Sabertooth has had its share of jealous dragons, though that wasn't your focus. I would find it highly amusing to read, though I expect you have other things to do. Might just be me wanting to read more *shrugs*
keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
XD BETTER PICTURE?! HAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
SO AWESOME! OMG WENDY IS JUST tOO CUTE!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Cute
StormWarrior88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was great! I absolutely loved it:)
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I loved this one I was so cute
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
This was cute and funny at the same time
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I this chapter so much long like Rowen
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I can just imagine him in Tangled going, "No, no no no no no no no!"
Then Sting and Rouge being to twins like,"What?"
"Damn it! The just can't get my piercings right!"
Rebelle Artist chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Awesome! That was so cute but you should probably change the rating, what with words like Dick and all...
Owl's Song chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Awesome. I would've said epic, except that I've apparently been saying that too much. Aw, what the hll. Epic! It was so cute. One thing I don't get though: why did you do them backwards? According to the story, Gajeel and Levy got together first, Natsu and Lucy next and Romeo and Wendy last. But why?
GreenEmeraldGirlxoxo chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Oh this story is so perfect! Nalu, Rowen and Gajevy! I just adored it. Their reactions were priceless and so in character I can't see it going any other way. Fantastic story!

Emerald