Reviews for Musings of a Sofa
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh my gosh. That was amazing. Having a sofa for a narrator is certainly a new one in my book, and I kind of loved it. :D
MidnightTheDemi chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Absolute a single complaint to be found here.I never thought a sofa could make for such an entertaining narrator!
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Beautiful. In the most hilarious way possible. I love your sofa POV
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This was pretty darn awesome. You've done an excellent job of personifying a couch. I enjoyed the humour in this short.
Fandomsonly chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
... I'm not quite sure I can love you anymore than I do now. I-I love this, and you, so much omg
RasberryCheeseCake chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Awesome pov lol
Chartuce chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was adorable. But the things that one sofa has witnessed… goodness.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
You rock :)
zukoyipyip chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow, I never thought I'd read a sofa-POV fic before. *slow clap*
thefrenchsalad chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Firstly, let me say that this was an awesome twist to story-telling. Using another perspective and tense is perfect for the occasional switch-up. Secondly, it was perfectly executed and wonderfully humorous. And thirdly, "Right as the girl falls asleep, Prince Zuko whispers that he would die for her" made me tear up and my mind immediately shot to their fight with Azula when he took the lightning for her. THE FEELS. Well done!
Garfield.As.In.Panda chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
HAHAHA! Wow! This story is very unique and it's really funny...hahaha! I love it!
better-in-black-since-1234 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hahaha! Awesome! :D I can so picture it now, the sofa just sitting there in the dark with its dear friend the live seat, both watching the young couple. (ok... That sounded a little less creepy in my head... :/ )
Heliya chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
So cute and funny :) I like the point of view from the sofa :D
KJun chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Just so freaking awesome.

Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I love it; it's very original.