Reviews for Naruto, the last male in the world
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/3
well I was gona read this here I'm so confused there are fics on here with beastiality rape bdsm and futas that have been on here for years and they have not been removed so I don't get why ppl remove theres
KingCrazy213 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
where is chap 3 ?
Minato 1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Can you please update this soon there should be more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
mother fucker NO! should bash hinata
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
this was good and sick and wrong at the same time i am not in to incest but this lemon was great i sa undeit it and tone it down i cant wait ffor chapter 2
NaruKushipregy chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Hey! C'mon make an update! I love this story so much
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice work
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
BlueMoon chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
This is Great,that this story is back!
Here is the Order I like the lemons will be in,but it,s up to you VRmaster300.
Tsunade,Shizune,Sakura,Sakura,s Mom,Kurenai,Anko,Ino,Ino,s Mom,Tenten,That all I have for Now.
grimlock prime chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
why don't you put these woman in it: anko, kurenai, hana, tsume, shizune, mei, konan, tenten, mikoto, yugao, yugito, shion, koyuki, kin, tayuya, guren, amaru, karin, karui and samui.
thi is just a list whit people you could use I am not trying to tel you how to write your story.
NY Int. Reviewer chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
You should put this story in the rated T section since there are no lemons or gore. And there are only a few cuss words. The only serious thing is the incest but then again fanfiction inc. is a biased site now if what your saying is true. Good story though if I can remember where is the third chapter, because I remember that there was a thing between Naruto and whoever that purple headed shinobi who isn't anko in that chapter. I thought you would of posted chapter 3 when you came back.
ShinkenGold chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
shadow12, Ccebling2

They deleted Eroninja, one of the most noteworthy lemon story(or just story in general) ever. As far as I concerned this place isn't fucking safe.