Reviews for Naruto, the last male in the world
narusaku king chapter 1 . 6/12
where is chap 3 ?
Minato 1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Can you please update this soon there should be more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
mother fucker NO! should bash hinata
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
this was good and sick and wrong at the same time i am not in to incest but this lemon was great i sa undeit it and tone it down i cant wait ffor chapter 2
NaruKushipregy chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Hey! C'mon make an update! I love this story so much
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice work
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
BlueMoon chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
This is Great,that this story is back!
Here is the Order I like the lemons will be in,but it,s up to you VRmaster300.
Tsunade,Shizune,Sakura,Sakura,s Mom,Kurenai,Anko,Ino,Ino,s Mom,Tenten,That all I have for Now.
grimlock prime chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
why don't you put these woman in it: anko, kurenai, hana, tsume, shizune, mei, konan, tenten, mikoto, yugao, yugito, shion, koyuki, kin, tayuya, guren, amaru, karin, karui and samui.
thi is just a list whit people you could use I am not trying to tel you how to write your story.
NY Int. Reviewer chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
You should put this story in the rated T section since there are no lemons or gore. And there are only a few cuss words. The only serious thing is the incest but then again fanfiction inc. is a biased site now if what your saying is true. Good story though if I can remember where is the third chapter, because I remember that there was a thing between Naruto and whoever that purple headed shinobi who isn't anko in that chapter. I thought you would of posted chapter 3 when you came back.
ShinkenGold chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
shadow12, Ccebling2

They deleted Eroninja, one of the most noteworthy lemon story(or just story in general) ever. As far as I concerned this place isn't fucking safe.
lionkong chapter 2 . 1/31/2013