Reviews for Safe in Harbor
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 1 . 4/16
Ohmygaaaaaaawd, so cute. I'm tearing up a little bit. This was absolutely delightful and had a very minimal number of errors. 5/5
naughtynati chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
They are perfect for each other.
twilightladies chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love love LOVED this! xox
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
LindaCullenBoyz tweeted about this fic this morning. Had to find and read, in so glad I did.

Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
*happy sigh* Omg, that was so sweet and hot and OMF they were both so DAMN. I'm a little bit incoherent... Edward was so perfectly adorable and hot and sweet and bossy. Carlisle...the way you wrote about his feelings of loss was just beautiful. And Esme, what a fantastic character! The whole thing, just absolutely perfect. THANK YOU. And if you were to...idk...CONTINUE THIS BAD BOY, you would have so many swoony happy readers, but none as much as me.
buffbronze chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
"What do you think, Pete? Should I go kiss that boy?"

Gah!

I'm a sucker for a good Edward/Carlisle story, and that was so so good.

Thank you!
Florreke chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is just toooooo cute *fangirls*
CayStar chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Omigod, this made me cry! I teared up every time Carlisle mentioned Peter- his pain was so palpable. Beautiful job, beautiful story!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ahhh, that was sweet. I hate a sad Carlisle! So glad Edward could bring him some happiness! Lovely job.
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
My heart. Such a hopeful story.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I love this. Carlisle finally moving on. I can relate, I had my first date a month ago after loosing my hubby 3yrs ago. Thanks so much for writing and sharing his story.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I loved t! I could so see this being a multichapter fic!
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was just really wonderful. Thank you!
darklightangel64 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awww! It was cute and a bit sad but mostly cute. I enjoyed it very much.
ShadowsClaw chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Aw, cute. :oD Happy Carlisle, happy Carlisle!