Reviews for Safe in Harbor
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 5/13
jacoblovinmama chapter 1 . 4/8
I love this story. The pacing and the personality of Carlisle and Edward are great and works well. Edward gentle yet bossiness yens with Carlisle's uneasiness of this adventure. Thank you for a good journey.
KelSt chapter 1 . 3/1
I'm a bit sad that this is where it ends; it's a lovely story.
Neelix Lee chapter 1 . 1/29
Sweet :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Pretty much all I read anymore is slash, and I'm still here! So, this story is begging for more chapters. Hint hint.
mindluver chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
That was so great. Thank you for sharing.
Hare and Heron chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Really lovely! I even loved Peter, and we never really got to see him! XD
I liked the way you wrote Carlisle when he was remembering his former greatest love. I think I even teared up a little... Everyone was adorable, actually. Thank you very much for writing this.
heleny96 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Please continue this! At least one more chapter, please?
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Ohmygaaaaaaawd, so cute. I'm tearing up a little bit. This was absolutely delightful and had a very minimal number of errors. 5/5
naughtynati chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
They are perfect for each other.
twilightladies chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love love LOVED this! xox
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
LindaCullenBoyz tweeted about this fic this morning. Had to find and read, in so glad I did.

Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
*happy sigh* Omg, that was so sweet and hot and OMF they were both so DAMN. I'm a little bit incoherent... Edward was so perfectly adorable and hot and sweet and bossy. Carlisle...the way you wrote about his feelings of loss was just beautiful. And Esme, what a fantastic character! The whole thing, just absolutely perfect. THANK YOU. And if you were to...idk...CONTINUE THIS BAD BOY, you would have so many swoony happy readers, but none as much as me.
buffbronze chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
"What do you think, Pete? Should I go kiss that boy?"

Gah!

I'm a sucker for a good Edward/Carlisle story, and that was so so good.

Thank you!
Florreke chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is just toooooo cute *fangirls*