Reviews for Substance Clad in Shadows
katiej1 chapter 28 . 9/22/2020
I have a lot of free time lately with the ongoing pandemic and social distancing, so I’ve been rereading my favorite stories on this site. This story is one of the most beautifully written fanfics on here. Thank you for writing it and allowing me to enjoy it during these uncertain times.
LanaDelCullen chapter 28 . 4/25/2020
Finished this story and just wow. How can a story create so many different feelings within the reader? I didn’t know if a HHEA (healthy hea) was in the cards for them. Bella had so much trauma. I’m glad they continued to work on their mental health and happiness. You are a brilliant writer. Every paragraph, quote and flashback made sense. Every single one added to the story. You’re really talented. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Hi, I know this is a pretty old story and I don't even know if you're even still writing anymore or if you use this account anymore.

I just wanted you to know, on the seemingly minuscule chance that you'll read this comment, that this story is one of the best things I've ever read. And I mean that. You could win literary prizes. You SHOULD win literary prizes. You're writing is somehow musical, poetic and rhythmic, fierce and sharp, all at the same time. Your characterization and use of story structure are extremely compelling. I hope to read you as a published author someday.

Sincerely,

a fan.
LanaDelCullen chapter 16 . 4/11/2020
Ilse leaving does not make sense. The woman desperately wants to protect Bella and refuses to give the drugs. But then decides to leave. Well what does she think will happen with Bella once the last person who cares about her leaves?
LanaDelCullen chapter 13 . 4/11/2020
It took me a couple of chapters to get used to the writing style for this story and all the short bits but I can definitely say I’m hooked now. I want Bella to be happy and healthy but don’t know if that’ll be possible. I’m afraid something really bad happened to her when she was young that caused her way of feeling/living.
3ScarletRose3 chapter 28 . 9/9/2019
You are amazing, your writing was haunting, it made me snap at the people around me, it affected me so much. I hope to read something fluffy now to get the mark your story has left in my chest and mind. Thank you for the running thoughts and ambiguous feelings.
vickyycullen chapter 18 . 6/23/2018
THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN ALL FF. I'M ABSOLUTELY OBSESSEDDDDDDDDD
CullensTwiMistress chapter 28 . 5/6/2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. thank you!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 3/4/2018
Poor Bella, will she ever feel a bit normal! She is so f*cked up! Damn!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 3/4/2018
I can’t stp reading this! It’s hard to read because Bella is so Young to be this messed up! I’m hoping that she will heal somehow and Edward too! So hard to read...
nadrob chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
So god!
Twiolic chapter 28 . 10/29/2017
Loved it!
Twicullen chapter 28 . 9/30/2017
BRAVO!
Twicullen chapter 24 . 9/29/2017
Sexylexicullen rec'd this story, I love her writing and your's is now also. Your words elevate & engage. Thank you for your unique perspective and very original characters.
tifn79901 chapter 28 . 8/15/2017
Amazing. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. Finished this story on two days .