Reviews for Substance Clad in Shadows
ImYours1901 chapter 28 . 8/30
Okay this entire story was just WOW! You're an amazing writer, your skill I'm story telling id unbelievable! I loved every second of this story, thank you for sharing it with us! xx
msmargo chapter 1 . 8/25
Well. That was depressing. It is beautifully written, of course, and I sincerely hope you've gone on to write some original fiction. I need to read something REALLY light now.
shellyduran chapter 28 . 8/22
This was simply amazing, although "simple" is a word that would otherwise never apply to this story. The imagery- I wish I could write imagery like that- the complexity of the relationships, the love and want and hate Bella has, the descriptions of the 1 percent lifestyle, the connection Bella feels to Artemis, Ammut, and the ouroboros: I'm just blown away. I began reading this when it was a WIP but never kept up with it after you took a break. I came back and re-read it from the beginning. I know this is one of those stories that will stay with me for a long time. Thank you.
sosueme chapter 28 . 2/1
Whoa...that was a beautiful piece of fiction. Loved, loved, loved the language and rhythm and flow of the story. These are 2 main characters who are not likable at all, yet I thoroughly liked them, even held up my pom pom's and rooted for them the whole way thru. Absolutely hated renee and charles, distrusted and disliked carlisle and alice, and adored ilse and laurent. Loved all the dialogue. This is one I could re-read many times and pick out new things each time. So MUcH happens! Thank you over and over for sharing your brilliance.
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Holy shit! Wow
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
I really love your writing style!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I loved this first chapter. Very intriguing!
momsteps chapter 28 . 9/27/2015
This story was not what I was expecting. I tend to stick with the stories with a high number of reviews or follows. I can't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. I would have loved a peek into Edward's point of view.
StellaBlueBella chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
Well it took me years longer to finish reading than it should have but your story has always lingered with me. What higher compliment can I give a storyteller? Your characters remained with me all this time and I even consciously wondered about them as if old friends. So glad I made the time to read the final chapters instead of leaving Bella in the French orchards indefinitely even though I've given up fanfic for some time... no more midnight baby feedings and a lot more toddler chasing equal very little time for reading. For me at least. Have you written anything else? Not necessarily fanfic although I'd read that too :) when I happen to have a chance.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
this is good I love this Edward he is nor a poppet
debnin chapter 28 . 5/31/2015
what can I say so good!
debnin chapter 27 . 5/31/2015
you are an amazing writer
alemorganx chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Beautiful writing. Amazing Story
10Stargazer01 chapter 28 . 3/22/2015
This was a very interesting story, very different from the typical Twilight fanfiction. Never seen Bella treated like a psychopath before (or referred to as Isabella, nice touch), but I must say I like it. I wouldn't think her able to settle down like she does in the epilogue, but either way I enjoyed reading your story. I'm blown away by your imagery and your writing style really fascinates me.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/7/2015
Just read this again, really interesting. Thanks!