Reviews for Where things went wrong
Charmed4lyfe19 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
continue I wanna see what happens
lizardmomma chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
well then, mixing magic, Cole losing his mind again, Leo not completely angelic...can't wait to see how this turns out.
Eternal Love Song chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Interesting story you have here. I can't wait to see where you go with it and what happens next.
ArabellaMiss chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I think this is really great and I am glad you're continuing but I have to say if you make Cole evil I can't read it the majority of fanfics make him that way & I can't stand seeing him destroyed over & over again, also if you take them back to when Prue's alive I hope she stays alive, anyway this is brilliant please continue
Seeking Shadows chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I have a feeling it's taking then back to May 17th 2001. :-)
Dominus Trinus chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
So there was a way to bring them back! Only it seems to have gone wrong. Anyways, enjoyed(can't find a better word) all the grief the three characters went through in this chapter. So as usual, can't wait for more so update ASAP!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Yay u updated i really like this story and i hope u continue it
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
NO! Phoebe Piper and Wyatt can't die! :'( NO!:"""(
Dominus Trinus chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Is it bad of me to actually wish that this was how the actual episode turned out? Season 5 was where the decline of the show's quality started so naturally I enjoyed this depressing piece of work. Hopefully there is a way to get the two sisters back. Anyways, can't wait for more so update ASAP!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Omg amazing so far and u r an amazing writer plz can u update soon x
lizardmomma chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
good job
Anouki90 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
great story! I realy hope Paige can still save this situation
Bee chapter 1 . 1/29/2013