Reviews for On the Side of the Other Brother
Blue Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I really think you should continue, it's good and sometimes it best to keep a story going cause many people want to read
anime-fanatic-17 chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
pretty good please continue and update very soon
Tainted chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
so far I love this story! Please tell me your about to continue it someday?
Tainted chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
Folken/Hitomi**SniffSniff** Please continue soon
Rai Dorian chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
Folken/HitomI! There really aren't enough stories with that couple in them. Plus Folken is a total hottie. I love your fic so far and I'm hoping that you decide to update.

~Rai

PS. That's hilarious how Dilandau's younger sister has the same first name is me! heh. Coincidence is crazy.
Rai Dorian chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
Smirk, smirk! Heh. Allen is a poofy foofy, you should make him die a horrible death. Mwahaha. Thanks for explaining the Japanese stuff at the end of the chapter for clueless people like me!
Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Haha! Folkie does a lot of smirking! It's a cute fic so far, I will have to read more.
Karasu2 chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Awww this is great. I always like reading fics where Hitomi joins Zaibach. The only down fall about them is she usually ends up with Dilly. But I don't have to worry about that in this fic, you already said it was either going to be an V/H or an F/H.

Please pair Hitomi and Folken. Folken is so sad, he needs a little light in his life and I think they make a good couple.

Keep up the great work, please update soon. _
Kartos chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
aiee! NoooOoooo she needs to love Van! I hope he's sending someone to steal her back :D :D

She needs to go back to them. That would rock _-

Great story please write more soon. Cliffhangers! AHhhh!
General Mevneriel chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Beautiful idea for a story. I truly can't wait until your next chapter. Please, you mentioned that you didn't know if this would be a Hotomi Van or a Hotomi Folken story. Please pair Hotomi with Folken, he is in my oppion the best character in the Escaflowne series. I think they make such a great couple. Please concider it.