Reviews for Stages of Deterioration
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 9/15
Okay, so Jason stalking Tim was hilarious. I cracked up at that part. :)
Now that Joker has Tim, I'm going to guess that Red Hood is going to be coming in to save the day? After all, he was already after Joker and he's probably closer than Batman at this point.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 9/7
Oh gosh! Poor Jason. He's going through so much. If only he would let the others in; they could help him! It was good to see him connecting somewhat with Tim, but then I'm not sure what to make of that since at times he seems fairly lucid, but then that old insanity slips back in. From his reaction when he learns that Tim has been kidnapped, I'm guessing he's forged some sort of bond with him, right?
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/7
Oh my gosh! I'm already loving this to pieces! Poor Jason, poor, poor Jason. He's going to need a lot of help to get out of this. Hopefully, they'll make progress and he'll be able to come out of his shell.
FelicityChaseGrangertheBabbler chapter 6 . 9/1
Can o just say how much I love this story? I want all the Bat Bros together with Bruce, Babs and Steph. I love them all so much.
DuplexBeGreat chapter 6 . 8/18
Holy SHIT. It's been more than three years since you made this, but... wow. That was so heartbreaking and heartwarming and refreshing and terrifying and EVERYTHING and I loved this entire fanfic so much. I guess you never got around to making that epilogue, but everything turned out mostly okay in the end. Just letting you know that some of us still wouldn't mind seeing it, maybe? Haha. Seriously, though, thanks for writing this. It was such an adventure to go through all of Season 2 in a completely new light with the Batfamily as the main focus and just... wow. Breathtakingly good fic.
Wintra chapter 6 . 7/26
This story is really good! Really dark... but very well done ]
I know it's a long shot seeing as how you finished this story 3 years ago... but are you planning on doing the epilogue? I would greatly appreciate it! And I hope Steph can come back, and Bruce sees that he's wrong about the way he's "handling" Tim's struggle.. silly Bats.. also want to set his reaction to finding out he's got a kid! hehe So pretty please write an epilogue! ]
fell-icarus chapter 1 . 7/16
this was a really emotional and intense chapter i loved it.
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 6 . 6/21
"Bruce's Boyz"...
Goddamn beautiful.
Nice1Earnest chapter 5 . 3/31
I love this so much. Is there actually going to be an epilogue? It's fantastic without, but I would love to see what you have planned. You are an amazing writer.
Nice1Earnest chapter 6 . 3/31
willoffire123 chapter 6 . 3/30
Liantei chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow! This is so awesome and it really reminds me of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and how Buffy felt after she was brought back to life.
demonwolfkid chapter 6 . 2/13
Oh. My. God. I am in awe of your story. I love the characterization you gave to Jason and his struggling with being accepted by his family. Your take on Bruce and the changes in Dick fit well into canon, this whole story does really, which is remarkable because a lot of people just seem to think that just sticking another teen in wouldn't change anything. Your story has the team, but its limited enough that it seems real, not like it's forcing anything, because really, this is a story about the bat-family.

Anywho, I should probably sleep I have stuff to do in... three hours. T_T
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
omg. You are an angel. Like, I was running low on wifi, so when i realised how long each chapter was, I flipping CRIED. (when i put a tab up, it doesnt need to re-load all the time). My wifi ran out twice coz my siblings kept watching movies. omgomgomg. You helped me get through my summer holidays (its Australian summer). err will the epilogue be attatched to this story or as a one-shot? (I'll be checking ur stories anyways to keep reading your work, but I'm just gonna throw that question out there lol)

err did i say you were a flipping angel of fanfiction? YOU'RE BRILLIANT! *cries at the gloriousness of this story*
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
you are one of the sweetest authors on Fanfiction. like, not many people make chapters this long anymore and I'm so happy that I've found a story like this. I love your writing style. it's amazing! :3