Reviews for Stages of Deterioration
Liz chapter 6 . 2/16
Love it so much. I have two Questions , is the part where Tim drake is capture by joker Is he trying to create like a clone of himself is that why he capture him, or dose he just do it to piss him off? I never unstersood the why he did this to a boy he had no intras in befor now. Is this story support to be like a crossover of The tv show young justice. If this is part of the young justice tv, show i have not seen it yet. Please someone reply I would like answer if at all passable. Sorry for my bad spelling I am relay sleepy I just fish staying up all last night until 2 am to finish this story.
AvengersJLA4ever chapter 6 . 1/4
This story was beautiful. It would be wonderful if you could write the epilogue. Thank you so much for this story!
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
are you going to update its November 2016
Momorulz chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Plz post an epilogue soon
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Okay, so Jason stalking Tim was hilarious. I cracked up at that part. :)
Now that Joker has Tim, I'm going to guess that Red Hood is going to be coming in to save the day? After all, he was already after Joker and he's probably closer than Batman at this point.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Oh gosh! Poor Jason. He's going through so much. If only he would let the others in; they could help him! It was good to see him connecting somewhat with Tim, but then I'm not sure what to make of that since at times he seems fairly lucid, but then that old insanity slips back in. From his reaction when he learns that Tim has been kidnapped, I'm guessing he's forged some sort of bond with him, right?
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Oh my gosh! I'm already loving this to pieces! Poor Jason, poor, poor Jason. He's going to need a lot of help to get out of this. Hopefully, they'll make progress and he'll be able to come out of his shell.
FelicityChaseGrangertheBabbler chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Can o just say how much I love this story? I want all the Bat Bros together with Bruce, Babs and Steph. I love them all so much.
DuplexBeGreat chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
Holy SHIT. It's been more than three years since you made this, but... wow. That was so heartbreaking and heartwarming and refreshing and terrifying and EVERYTHING and I loved this entire fanfic so much. I guess you never got around to making that epilogue, but everything turned out mostly okay in the end. Just letting you know that some of us still wouldn't mind seeing it, maybe? Haha. Seriously, though, thanks for writing this. It was such an adventure to go through all of Season 2 in a completely new light with the Batfamily as the main focus and just... wow. Breathtakingly good fic.
Wintra chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
This story is really good! Really dark... but very well done ]
I know it's a long shot seeing as how you finished this story 3 years ago... but are you planning on doing the epilogue? I would greatly appreciate it! And I hope Steph can come back, and Bruce sees that he's wrong about the way he's "handling" Tim's struggle.. silly Bats.. also want to set his reaction to finding out he's got a kid! hehe So pretty please write an epilogue! ]
Wintra
achillius chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
this was a really emotional and intense chapter i loved it.
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
"Bruce's Boyz"...
Goddamn beautiful.
Nice1Earnest chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
I love this so much. Is there actually going to be an epilogue? It's fantastic without, but I would love to see what you have planned. You are an amazing writer.
Nice1Earnest chapter 6 . 3/31/2016