Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Missed Chance
great job. wish they had decided to marry, it wouldn't matter. she would be able to work with him.
very good. she didn't want to make it legal, did she? i wish she had said yes.
truly sad but a sign of the times.
sometimes smart men are dummies!
milissak64 chapter 6 . 1/18
love, love,love this
kouw chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
This is definitely one of my favourite 'after PMR' stories and I just want to read it forever and ever.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
hoping for something else, like the M word.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
nice gring
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
it's all coming babk.
Gail chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Way to wrap everything up and thanks for the explanation of the money because that has always bothered me. Time After Time is my fav standard and it IS P/D. Adored them falling asleep on one another ha! Love scene was so dear and it was pretty hot too.
Gail chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Sweet, hot. My poor Della in the cocktail lounge, the cuddling, his hand on her hip and her sassy repartee. So well done. I always say this but Hale/Burr jump off the page in character when I read your stuff and much as I like a lot of the other FF no one else can do that for me. I don't know about him carrying her because I think he'd have a heart attack but dam- I LOVE that passionate scene and after.
Gail chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Love the music choices again, just perfect for them and the moments. You're great with details and the little nuances. I totally get what you were doing with the story and how they ran away from one another but it's a bit forced. Since I'm your biggest fan ;) I hope that you don't mind me saying that. I mean I get it and part of it is really smart, the turn of what Trisha Faulkner did but still rings a bit off to me.
Gail chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Beautifully written. I like the way you're tying things up, the Gordon family, the heavy press scrutiny, you give the lines from the movie context, her anger, no one walks in LA ha! You do have to wonder about that half a mill. I mean the kids each got 4 mill and Della got that much! Makes you wonder.
Gail chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I absolutely love both the way you describe Perry so unhappy in SF and the portrait of them growing older, apart and as friends. More perfect music, although I like Clooney's version better but I'm assuming this is a timing issue. Then the way they reach one another, she has to shout and he has to coo, brilliant.
Gail chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
As I await more Junior and Admirer, I was looking through your stories and I don't know how I missed this incredibly poignant take on the 8 years. I read Evil Eight, which I loved. But this idea of them never having been together (because it is a possibility as much as we P/D shippers don't want to admit it) until Returns is wonderful. This chapter nearly killed me. I cried for her. Between the watch, leaving the two glasses, the tape, the lipstick on her glass and her pain. That song is one of my very favorites and so perfect. Thanks for this.