Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Nikola-the-Serb chapter 2 . 4/23
Just so you know, slomiti is a word, with the same meaning, in Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Croatian, and just about every other Slavic language, so... :-)
Salinia chapter 15 . 4/23
Please tell me you will continue this!
Can't wait to read more!
Sefera chapter 15 . 4/20
Good story, I'm favoriting, incase you ever continue with it.
I liked the story. However feeding us Sidequests? Nah. I am afk
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 13 . 4/17
"we came the Long way?" Even Death cannot stop the machinations of Fate when she decides to be particularly cunty it seems.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 12 . 4/16
The story is good but suddenly it left the main story line and started spamming side quests...

The story itself is fun though its obvious that the writer is building a harem of sorts.
Oberon the fox chapter 15 . 2/26
More, d*mn you, MOOORRREEEE! !
PassingThrough chapter 8 . 2/18
Duuuuude: "[Harry shrugged and said, "Educated guess. If it had been someone coming after us, I would have assumed differently. An assault like yesterday, where none of us were the target and it was just bad timing, leads me to believe someone just didn't know about my luck and unknowingly tempted fate." He leaned over and whispered loudly to Arko'narin, "She has it out for me you know."]" ...that is a verry POORLY executed "Murphy's Law" joke. This alone is cause enough for me to stop reading this fic.
Why would Harry use a spell like Fiendfire in a battle when he's never cast it before? I get that this is fan fiction, and you can do what you want, but one thing every fic that i've read has in common is that Fiendfire is OP as fuck, and just as dificult to control. I don't understand why you would have him use it under these circumstances.
NaniteSystems chapter 15 . 2/5
Need more!
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 1/31
given the spells and effects you described on the outfit of the Unspeakables, i'm kind of surprised that you didn't use Janus as a codename.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 1/31
given how extremely rude that captain was, why the hell would harry be anywhere near this accomodating towards the Night Elves? they're lucky he didn't kill that Captain and her two lackeys. he shoulod be demanding an apology from them, at the very least.

and given the part where he was actually killed by one of the sentinels, he really should just give the night elves as a whole a giant **** you and leave.
hiring the person who killed him... yeah fuck this sorry
this has gone from gold to shit REAL fast
Fainfan chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Would actually hope you continue this series