Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 15 . 3/21
Update?
eragon95159 chapter 15 . 1/14
Continue and update soon, please.
Backtracking and flashbacks like this stupid chapter are retarded. I skipped most of it. Didn’t seem like I missed much. This writer is a ducking dumbass.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 12/16/2020
...pretty sure taking Karazahn would piss off the Kirin Tor, along with possibly the Bronze and Blue flights.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 12/16/2020
...are you deliberately TRYING to sabotage his relationship with the Night Elves, or what? first you have a captain refuse him medical aid after he saves one of her own, and later tries to imprison and steal from him, and now you have this shit about him being unarmed and making him bind himself.

to be honest, if i were Harry at this point i'd be prepared to tell the Night Elves to go fuck themselves and apparated out of there.

and i wrote that even before you had that dumbass shoot harry with the arrow. seriously.

and given the emphasis you placed on how heavily enchanted Harry's Basilisk skin armor was, how exactly did said arrow hurt him in the first place?

basically, my issue with this is, first you build harry up to be some type of badass, then have him act like a little bitch.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
other than being mildly annoyed you didn't have him say goodbye to Hermione and Neville, and Teddy, assuming he exists in your world, i mainly have a suggestion as to an animagus form. a few of them, actually, all magical in nature, heh. a Basilisk, a Nundu, a Simurgh, or a Quetzalcoatl/Thunderbird. that, or a dragon. from Azeroth, not earth. one from earth really wouldn't measure up.

also, i thought he left his world to get away from his fame, not because he was tired of war? because if he's tired of war, he picked a really shitty world to travel too...
morde24 chapter 15 . 11/9/2020
I feel like you were just getting into it too. loving the story man hope you return to it at some point. I would be happy to be your small mistakes man if that's what it takes
grovepjp chapter 15 . 10/14/2020
Tx
Seraphy64 chapter 5 . 10/13/2020
Author went out of their way in author notes to reassure everyone this isn't a godlike Harry. There's really no need to do that when in the very first chapter he faints like a bitch from magic exhaustion somehow, then a few days later gets 1 shot by a nervous night elf with a bow. If anything he seems underpowered if he sucks this much.

And the fuck was up with him putting up with the treatment he received? Divesting himself of all weapons isn't that big a deal, but telling them info like being able to instantly summon your 2 main weapons back to you for such a flimsy excuse as the author gave? Patting with that info to potential enemies? So dumb. Then he makes it worse by shackling himself and his magic voluntarily. There's a limit to how submissive you can be.

Having Death in the story ordering him around makes the story worse imo.
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 10/13/2020
You were doing so well. This was an almost perfect chapter and you fell for the same trap most authors do. Making your MC fall unconcious, and in such a poor way too.
Jestersky98 chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
Oh woe is me I'm a near godlike harry potter with ptsd and can't act like a normal person
bitch pls man the fuck up and stop acting like a cutting emo bitch
Kaiimei chapter 2 . 7/19/2020
I know this is old now, but...why does the story even need a pairing?

I get it, having a relationship building as well is kinda nice, but...for some stories, you don't want any of that, you just want the main character to have friends, allies and whatnot, since a lot of the time love interests are just so blatantly forced and boring.

That's one of the main reasons my main story character hasn't and probably won't get a single pairing, because it just doesn't fit.

But hey, up to you I guess.
Mondrial chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
I can get the symbolic giving up weapons, he can summon main ones back instantly. Shouldn't have given that info away, too, would only make guards more nervous. But allowing to be bound in some kind of magic-sealing handcuffs, that apparently makes him feel like he had his soul ripped out? Yeah, screw that "my lady's safety outweights" crap. Over and over I keep seeing protagonists doing everything to accommodate someone and bending over backwards. Almost never do I see the other party even attempting to not be giant twats and making some steps towards protagonist. You're giving them priceless intel, and you have to act like a prisoner to boot? It's supposed to be a meeting between equals, not a superior and subordinate. That's just bullshit. What next, maybe chop off your limbs so you can't cast or move threateningly? Blindfold and gag? Impale himself, just for a good measure? It's not like he can die anyway.

I know I'm blowing this out of proportion, but I just have the biggest boner for freedoms and liberties, and it infuriates me greatly when I see people give them away, even if temporarily.
Ilas chapter 7 . 4/30/2020
Though it was quite good at the beginning. I feel like death kinda ruins the story. Having some op force or person like Death is just boring.
noircat302 chapter 15 . 3/17/2020
Found this hidden gem and would love to see it continued when you come back _