Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
SeriphXIII chapter 15 . 9/15
Really good keep it up
Not just a rip-off, a shitty rip-off, too.
So basically Harry is made to just pass out, or "die", whenever meeting new people to give them time to get over needlessly antagonistic behavior on both Harry & their own parts. Then wakes after they've hashed out most details & continue his journey as a way to avoid exposition or actually needing to speak to them beyond the most basic details (also allows Death to reveal things about him to make him worth listening to without him coming across as bragging)
Hmason chapter 1 . 8/31
dick...move, he should have said goodbye
originalgee chapter 15 . 8/30
Any chance this fanfiction will get picked up and continued? pretty good so far
Uzushiogakure chapter 4 . 5/28
Well at least now I know where Harry got that great boost in power from.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 15 . 4/29
Hey, you still kicking? Saw this tasty little morsel of a story, and I now see it hasn't been updated in years. Ju st wanted to make sure you'ryou're alright, as a story as well written as this doesnt just get dropped without warning.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/18
Excellent beginning!
StiriSyrene chapter 15 . 1/14
How sad I was when I saw that there wasn't a next button ... I have just found this amazing story that I never want to stop reading and then it ends ...

This is an amazing story, haven't really invested time in WOW any longer so this story really got me excited to get back in to it again !

You should continue this, it's an amazing story in my opinion and it would be to bad if it's abandoned.
amyrlinengineer chapter 15 . 1/7
Loved the story. Very good work and quite enjoyable to read.
rolalinii chapter 15 . 1/7
Ah man, was so into the story then I noticed it hasn't been updated in years.. sigh
DipstickMadden chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
Come back and finish this!
Lulumo chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
Hmm... I think it's possible for Harry to being nobody as long as he act like civilian and lay low since he has legilimency it shouldn't be hard. After all even if Harry has skills as long as nobody knows or tells then Harry can stay unknown.

He really should have left the elf and explore the new world at least couple years before go to war again.. Since he wanted to go somewhere where nobody knows about Harry Potter and yet if this continues he's name will be know in couple months...
PascalDragon chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
Love the story so far and the mix of characters you're bringing together. I hope you'll find the muse and time to continue this story in the future (just like I hope plums does his) cause I'd really like to see where things will go. :)
HeraldSaysNO chapter 15 . 11/17/2017
Well. I enjoyed reading this, but you introduced too many new characters at , please do everyone a favour and just list that this story is on hiatus/abandoned until youv'e got an idea on how to progress further with the story.