Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Bleedndreamz chapter 9 . 4/5
Alright I am enjoying the story, but did I miss something? Where has Dobby gone? Perhaps one of the most interesting initial part of this story was the fact that someone came with Harry on this journey. Not to be a delegated messenger, but to be a friend as well. An equal.

Perhaps I am just disappointed slightly because I feel their relationship as friends should be more than what it is currently displayed as. Dobby is the only one that truly knows what has happened in Harry's life.

Comments about smelling like a reptile or his fate with the basilisk and Fawkes are only things that Dobby knows.

Without a presence of a true long time friend like that there for Harry, I feel the story lacks(even if everything else is quite interesting). The potential Dobby provides being at Harry's side (And perhaps one day leaving it due to Harry's questionable actions in the future) from a story perspective is far greater than any he could provide disappearing for chapters on end as a postal worker.
Shadowblayze chapter 15 . 4/3
Never read a Warcraft crossover, but this story is awesome! Nice detail, can't wait for more!
Rio47 chapter 14 . 4/3
Wow awesome story mate I love it.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 15 . 4/1
Well I'm hooked hope you update _
unwrittenlegacy chapter 15 . 3/24
Very, very fun story and plot. Yours and plums' stories are by far the best HP/warcraft stories on this site. Really looking forward to going through the rest of this story as you write it. I'm working on one with a friend of mine on here that starts with Harry and the worgen but I never would have been able to come up with as good of a story as this. Outstanding job and I hope to see you post more soon. :) thanks for writing!
paulmoss chapter 15 . 3/21
Loving this story. Keep up the good work.
Drakensteel chapter 15 . 3/13
Fun story, glad to have read.
Hope to see more prankster Harry, blood elves, Vanessa Vanclef, and Dobby. Poor Dobby seems forgotten most of the time :(

Regardless, thanks for posting!
jrock919 chapter 15 . 3/12
I wish Dobby could get some more screen time. I keep forgetting he's in the story.
Kellhound chapter 15 . 3/8
Great story!
Aeonir chapter 3 . 3/6
Word fail me when I try to descibe how epically retarded that confrontation was on all accounts and from all angles and motivations. And the fact that the alliance has THAT low of a level of cooperation at WotLK/Cata, to the point where Night Elves would actually kill a human that saved one of their own from fucking DEMONS and on top of that scorn their own for being saved and not having the good sense to kill herself or die or something...

In any case, I'm getting the fuck out of here before I catch whatever mindrot you have.
KhazintheDark chapter 15 . 3/5
Followed favourited and loving it.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 15 . 3/5
Raid time!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 14 . 3/5
Great chapter!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 13 . 3/5
Awesome group
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 12 . 3/5
water slides are awesome!