Reviews for Mind the baby, Akatsuki!
silverbyakugan chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I was dying of laughter
madders10 chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
I love your story! :) Will you update soon? Please? :3
Neko-Setra chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Hehehe this is still such a cute little story! TTwTT
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Yay! New chapter! :D
Haha I love it when they tease Hidan about being 'mummy'! So funny!
I was slightly nervous when Sakura saw the stitches, but i'm glad everything turned out alright.. Although Tobi isn't out of the woods yet :P
So excited for new chapter!
VampireDoll666 chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Well that went better then I thought it would...I was so sure Tobi would have screwed it up somehow. But there is still a chance, they're still not out of Konoha yet.
I-Ship-Yaoi-Like-FedX chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
i love this so much i read it a while back and kept trying to find it and now i finally did! please contiue this i love it! LITTLE KAKU-CHAN I WANT TO HOLD HIM! X3
VampireDoll666 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Poor Kuzu...my wittle baby is sick! Stupid Hidan forgetting about him and leaving him to get a cold. Tobi you better not let him out of your site going in to enemy territory.
2lazy2login chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
KAWAIIIIIIIII! This story is sooooooooooo cute! I love little Kakuzu-chan, he's so adorable! And protective Deidara and Saisori.

Just a sugestion but maybe you could put something with Kakuzu getting captured by a village and the rest coming to save him? Just an idea anyhow

Please udpate soon
skylight96 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
AWWWWWWWW! so CUTE X3
VampireDoll666 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Yay an update! Sweet! Kakuzu is so damn adorable in every one, keep them coming. *smiles*
VampireDoll666 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Nooo His Hair! *cries* Tobi you dummy, give him his hair back. Deidara, Tobi did more then misplace one little hair he misplaced practically ALL of it.
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Oh my gosh, no! Tobi what have you done this time?
Haha, great chapter. Can't wait for more. Oh lol! Can't wait to see Hidan's reaction to Tobi using Kakuzu for his experiments :P
VampireDoll666 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Don't tell me Tobi made Kakuzu an adult again? Kakuzu is such a cute little baby.*pouts* Kuzu is so adorable in this chappie!
VampireDoll666 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Speaking of overprotective, I wonder what they would do if little Kuzu-chan had gotten sick.
Tezz chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Omg this just reeks awesomeness! Please write more because this is sooooo damnn funny, im mean Jashin its good.