Reviews for Our Warship
Gonstika chapter 9 . 3/10
No! Don't leave this on a cliffhanger! We need more!
Not Lookis chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
C-Currently on Hiatus
augh
DappledKarma chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Haha, the menstrual menace in this one is strong. Loved Aki's big %#&%#*$ hammer attack. I hope Mami is proud of her.

And dat ending! The next one will be interesting.
SHSL Slacker chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Oh wow! XD I like this story, since it's all fate-changing and all, and I like those kinds of fics, and your writing style (OH MY GOD YOUR WRITING STYYYLE 3). I'll be stalking!

-Marei
lostmagic564 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I really dont get why this doesnt have more reviews. anyway nice story
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Groovy story
Markus Ramikin chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I'm surprised this story has so few reviews. It's silly, the premise is ridiculous, and I can't take the protagonist's motivations seriously - and somehow it's done in the right kind of ways to be entertaining. The OC is a little at risk of being obnoxious, but for the most part stops short, so that's good. And it's better written and more creative than most stuff around here. Good job.

"hatred, strike, and grief" - strife, you meant? (Decent proofreading overall, though. Aside from minor comma troubles.)

"Damn, I'm hot! I mean, oh no I'm a girl now…"
One of quite a few things that got either a smile or a chuckle out of me.

Madoka's better at thinking on her feet than I'd have supposed. I like that.

Inserting that "girls physically abusing the protagonist" trope seems forced here. Have we ever seen Sayaka do that sort of a thing?

The whole Charlotte fight was good, and the hug had me laughing.

"My fellow magical girls responded by lifting their soul gems"
Hehe, I got a mental image of Nancy and Charlotte hugging, afraid, while the girls stare at them with hunger and accusation in their eyes. Funny and sad at the same time.

A visual clue to signal point of view changes would be a useful convention to follow.

"perhaps humanity's persistence had rubbed off on him"
Hah. If anything, it would have to be the other way around.

"he headed off to the nearest diner to swipe food to replenish himself. After all, it was his job to conserve energy, and stealing energy from nature was detrimental to his task"
Where did he think the energy in the food came from? Except with a higher cost in terms of entropy. Just say he enjoys chewing. ;) Or knows he looks adorable when he eats.

Eh? What did Homura do with the boy? Take care with established, well-loved characters; Homura's too important for such underexplained crap.

"Charlotte offered to eat them"
Until your story I never subscribed to the widespread adoration of Charlotte. Impossible not to love her here, though.

You're including Poor-chan? This story just climbed up another notch for me.

Cupcake Explosion? :)

Hah. Charlotte is a murderer now. But it's okay, nobody likes pigeons.

"assaulting her big sister, and more importantly: harboring cheese."
Well, she's got her priorities straight!

Charlotte's adventure was an excellent chapter.

Poor-chan and Mami? I like.

It's a good thing when a writer can design a decent witch scene. Good work.

Well, I suppose it was inevitable that things would get darker eventually. That's fine in principle - I just hope that, after starting the story the way you did, you won't cross the line to where it won't be possible to go back to having lighthearted fun any more. In particular, I hope you're not going to kill off Mami...

"Can anyone guess who Botan is? HINT: She's actually not an OC (technically). "
*headscratch* you identified her quite clearly in the story earlier...

Do continue!
DappledKarma chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Well, this has been a rather amusing (a rare, genuinely amusing, at that) kind of fic. I like Nancy, or should I say Akiharumi, a lot. (S)He's well developed, charming and funny. Mini Charlotte too, I loved her chapter and how it connects to chapter 4. Everybody else is great as well, especially Homura and her thoughts on turning Kyubey into swiss cheese.

The last third of this chapter caught me by surprise. Reminds me of the 3rd episode of the show (though I have no clue if you're going to make this story darker from here out like the show). Anyways, this story is awesome, I freakin' love it.

P.S. I think I know who Botan is. ;)
birdy1564 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
nice chapter, I wonder if that means that mami will become candeloro (mami's own witch) and for botan, that's acutally poorfag-chan(I think that's how she is called)
birdy1564 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I really love this story, I feel that this guy should have read the whole manga before entering this world and knowing what he/she got into when forming a contract with kyubey and right now, I hoped what he/she have planned doesn't end up making worse and especially ended up becoming a witch
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I love this so far! The last part was quite funny XD I don't think that I've ever read a story quite like this, and to be honest I'm intrigued as to what will happen next! The idea of transformation magic, too, seems to be interesting. I think I'm going to enjoy reading this very much!
I'm excited for the next upload! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Arthur091 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
The last part made me LOL so hard! Heheheh
Arthur091 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Interesting, I guess the purple light was Homura, wasn't it? Weird behavior though, you left me intrigued...