Reviews for So Not The Drama
Data Seeker chapter 9 . 3/28/2014

Nice prequel to Graduation episodes.

The quality is good in many areas, good narration, interaction, dialog, suspense, drama, romance and depth. Also, the paragraphs, spelling and set was good too.

The basic plot that focuses on Kim and Ron getting ready for Prom was excellent.

The subplots involving Kim’s dress, Ron playing matchmaker with Felix and Drakken having a plan involving plants were good.

Now the story ends just before the Graduation.

The references to past episodes are good too.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.
Nothing is suggestively offensive- THANK YOU.
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

My review is very basic and probably doesn’t do your story justice. Btu I hope it brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Rin Owens chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
NOOO! It can't be over already? Man! Please continue
Rin Owens chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
I can't help but love the two as a couple, it's a lot of fluff! but i love how you have Draccken working Kim and Ron's romance to his advantage. Nice work!
Rin Owens chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I love it i love it i love it!
OneHandle chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Great story. A
Beckman chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Good story.
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Wait is that the the end? Cuz that story was good up until it said the end
Mahler Avatar chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Ah! A unexpected tie-in to Graduation I see. Nice misdirection, as I think everyone was expecting the Drakken plot to come down on the night of the Prom. But I must agree, Kim and Ron deserved at least one night off, and got Bonnie's goat to boot. Nice story, and BTW your longest in chapters as well as the most reviewed. And its complete! Booyah! Hopefully now you'll finish a few of your other promising stories, especially Nightmare of a Sitch, and The Princess and the Frog. Bravo and well done!

G-Matt chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Whoa! I totally did not expect this story to end so suddenly. But in a way, it was a nice little tie-in with the series finale. Good job!
Sharper the Writer chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Hmm...a set up to the Lorwardians... nice ending to the story, Eddy!
Slyrr chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
The 'Homecoming' that should have been :) Favorite line was 'You remember when I lost my memory?' 'That was an ironic thing to say, but yes'.

Given how close Ron lives to Kim, it was a bit transparent for Kim to say it was 'too late' for him to drive home. But transparently sweet. She didn't want the evening to end. Awwwww... I wonder if a mom would really just drape a blanket over them, though... ;)

It was fairly predictable that Kim and Ron would win King/Queen (given how much we ALL want them to), and that Bonnie would go sour grapes about it. For some reason, as writers, we all just want to stick it to Bonnie and give her her comeuppance for being such a jerk on the show.

Nice one
Slyrr chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Looks like the stage is set for the TV episode :) The only thing that jumped out as 'wrong' with the chapter was this sentence: "I'm merely away from finally taking over the world". I'm sure you meant to write 'mere one step away' or something like that.

The easy, casual nature in which you're having Warhok put the markers on earth makes me wonder if I'm overly-complicating the story I'm still working on :) I guess we'll see, once I finally get the time to hammer out the next chapter...
Katsumara chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Oh snap at the ending!

Great stuff, Eddy. You did awesome! Really enjoyed this story. :
Sentinel103 chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
The end, the END, what no drama, no adventure. You just can't leave it this way, we have to see what happens next!.

Sentinel103 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Now Eddie that was about as fluffy of a chapter that has ever been written, BUT you done good! Now what about that little box (case)? Do I have to guess?