Reviews for Illusions of Grandeur
RickRolled chapter 22 . 7/10
At alpha c#nt kenny. We all here apologize for the fact that this harry is not a stand in for your massively overinflated ego and misplaced sense of self worth. No where does it state that harry is either lucifers equal or superior. He is in fact only half angel from a thrown away proto angel design. Also Lucifer and michael are the eldest and most powerful angels of a more streamlined model. Expecting harry to curb stomp lucy is like expecting a poorly built t800 terminator to re-soundly pummel its t1000 successor. As for your inane harping about harry often not being able to teleport, well guess the hell what. That too also happened to angels and even demons in the supernatural series. The power of harrys people originated from their nephilim heritage so who the hell's surprised that a constantly reoccurring tactic of angels putting up anti-teleporting wards also works not just on their own kind but their nephlim kin as well? Lastly the thing that harry has going for him is extensive magical lore and immortality. We are sorry that harry does not run roughshod over every single issue he encounters. If your dysfunctional peabrain cannot handle the idea of fictional characters not living up to the standards of your own ego then please feel free to read something else instead of pestering us all with your narcissistic tantrums.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 27 . 5/26
Out of everything why would you revive FUCKING Bella, if she betrays them I might get an aneurysm from the stupidity of the situation. At this pase I imagine harry is also trusting Crowley. Hahaha
AlphaKenny1 chapter 23 . 5/26
If you killed Jo but revive FUCKING Bela I might just try to kill you mate
AlphaKenny1 chapter 14 . 5/26
I DON'T FUCKING GET IT. You can't keep pulling this bullshit up. You say again and again how he has extreme power and any other bullshit you come up with but he has shown nothing of this power. The only "power" he's shown is transporting Angels. His magic is useless against the power of plot convinience, every fucking asshole in the planet has powers that block his teleportation, Harry has a hard on to getting hurt because he has an almost unstoppable compulsion to never defend himself, he's supposed to have more power or equal power as Lucifer yet still he gets fucked by every inconvenience you can come up with.
I am fine with a weak or normal character but I hate when you try to hype a character that simply cannot fill expectation. If you just make him a strong wizard that's fine, a weak wizard, that's fine, a angel or archangel level wizard that's fucking fine but don't come with the overpower bullshit to then have him eat SHIT Everytime anything new shows up.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 31 . 5/13
This was absolutely amazing! I loved the characterisation and i definitely shared the annoyance at the Winchesters trying to kill Harry.

Welp for the sequel!
BTSArmyJay chapter 14 . 5/8
Huh? This story is great but didn't Harry say he was possibly stronger than Lucifer? How the heck he didn't get away before Lucifer injected him with the potion? It doesn't make since. He is as powerful or more powerful than Lucifer but he couldn't get away at that moment? Is he even powerful? This story is great so I will continue reading, but Harry is deemed the most powerful being to walk that earth and he doesn't really show his so called "most powerful being" abilities.
Mastersgtjames chapter 13 . 4/6
this story would be Way better without nerfing MC so much. He has supposedly lived through multiple universes. He should have Waaaay more power/abilities/skills. He should also be far more difficult to hurt.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2020
author comments against reviewers show Kanathia to be thin-skinned trash
JelloJess123 chapter 3 . 8/30/2020
Reading this for the 2nd time. It’s so well written and the quips and sarcastic remarks are so funny.
femPortugal chapter 9 . 8/6/2020
Gabriel gives off so much "In this economy?" vibes
FromTheUnknown chapter 6 . 7/28/2020
Ugh I cant take it. Seems like harry passes out almost every chapter..
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2020
I'm only up to chapter 7 and I'm already annoyed that you've made the MoD a prissy little weakling.

If USA old enough to call Angel's kiddo then hes obviously not weak
NazgulBelserion chapter 24 . 5/18/2020
I'd war against god and the angels why is he stopping I would make it my goal to hurt all of gods creations if he's god I would become he's anti thesis DoG lmao but ya I'd go all evil
TatsuyaShiva4 chapter 14 . 5/3/2020
Harry is to pathetic, to weak.
ice-phoenix11 chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
The title totally caught my eye, just beacsue I've been listening to Defying Gravity wayyyy to much. As soon as I saw it, I sang to myself, "Can't I make you understand, you're having delusions of grandeur"
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »