Reviews for Illusions of Grandeur
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
can't wait to read the rest!
willowskeith chapter 31 . 6/4/2014
Good story!
WriteWhenICan chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Interesting start. Really good job on this.
Conquering King chapter 31 . 5/22/2014
In the least time consuming way possible, this was absolutely fuckin kickass. I commend you on a brilliant story.;
JIMIRMA chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
You do know you call Dean by Dena sometimes, right? Please correct it. I'm seriously starting to think of Dean as a female because of it.
Kallizakat chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Just got caught up with this, and it's awesome. I'd love an answer to Death's question to Ellen, tho. Not that I don't agree with her doing it of course, but I would like to hear her actual reason...and maybe find out why it's her and not the Winchesters. Or, y'know, all three of 'em.

Looking forward to the sequel!
Fairly Odd Em chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Just a quick question!

Do Sam and Dean ever see Harry's scare or does he use magic so no one can see it? If so how do you think Sam and Dean would react if they did see the scare?

Thanks,
-Em
shubhendu dutta chapter 31 . 4/21/2014
A great story, will be waiting for next update.
LilBka chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
I was so hooked. I literally stopped my life for a couple of days to read all! Looking forward to the sequel.
invinoveri chapter 31 . 4/18/2014
I appreciate this fic. It isn't perfect but it is a well done crossover. I'm interested in what you write next.
Sofia10Soccer chapter 31 . 4/17/2014
So incredibly good. Love this story and cannot wait till you post the sequel. Love your writing so much. Your characters seem so real, I love it. Thank you for the awesome read!
Sofia10Soccer chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Dude seriously? After she was saved?
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
Wow it ended so fast! But what happened to Jessie? And Gabriel? I guess we'll find out in the sequel! :)
Sari chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
3 can't wait for more! 3
Mr.Black64 chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Another chapter where just threatens threatens, threatens.

Enough talk about how badass Harry is supposed to be. Show us instead. Enough threats, have Harry do something
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »