Reviews for Illusions of Grandeur
nessiesmith2012 chapter 24 . 2/9/2020
Harry was much more interesting in the beginning when he didnt have that cliche saving ppl thing. He is slowly reverting back to boring moronic canon harry taking risks because of his bleeding heart. Which is a boring read. Which this is turning into a boring predictable read the more he reverts from jaded and intelligent harry to moronic bad choice predictable harry.
percabeth1643 chapter 23 . 12/5/2019
That's the tea on texas towns sis lmao you got us pegged
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2019
Why bother including Harry Potter, Master of Death if you’re gonna have him get pathetically beaten up by humans and whatever the fuck there is
He’s losing every single possible fight
Why? It’s just so fucking annoying reading this, no matter how much you want to nerf him he can’t be this pathetic there has to be a bottom line of shit with the MoD title
Just fuck off
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2019
Harry potter MoD is supposed to be strong not this pathetic excuse he is in this story
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 10/1/2019
This was always the weakest part of the story. It undermined the consistency you'd been doing so well to maintain. His morality and intelligence to be more specific. Your characterization of Harry is at his best when he's distant and morally ambiguous but his actions here were fairly clear cut which is both boring and inconsistent. Then there's the undermined intelligence. He knew there was no way to stop the seals from falling for a multitude of reasons. Two powerful forces wanted it to happen so they'd resist his attempts to stop it, his visions have never been successfully changed before, and he hadn't bothered making any plans so even if he thought there might be a chance he hadn't prepared for it anyway. So if he can't change anything and he's a 100% certain all parties will survive the experience why did he go? Why did he get involved? Is he really so naive he thought his good intentions meant anything in that moment?

So all in all this section is easily your worst work.
Snaperipper chapter 2 . 8/22/2019
I was kinda thinking his character in Now You See Me 2. Still enjoying it. I Always thought Harry Potter was a bit of a prick at times.
Fred Bitune chapter 7 . 8/8/2019
Well, it was fun I guess, but at this point I drop out. Hoped some questions were going to be answered now that you stopped jumping around in the timeline so much, instead you add question after question and show no intention of answering even one of them.

Also, Harry going from godlike to sissy for no fuckin reason at all is really not fun to read lol.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 32 . 4/14/2019
Loved this!
yesboss21 chapter 8 . 3/16/2019
"Who the hell is he?" Dean bit out a little shocked.

"Why would I tell you that?" Gabriel said screwing up his face in confusion. "I don't want to piss of the guy who had a fist fight with God and win with a mile stone."
God1643 chapter 22 . 3/8/2019
I don't hate you. You warned us that deaths were coming, and the Harvelles always had a certain tragedy factor in Supernatural. I may dislike seeing, or rather reading, that someone so young died, but that could also apply to when Mister Turner died, and that was arguably worse as he left a wife and child behind. At least Jo went peacefully.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 5 . 12/20/2018
Anna would annoy the hell out of me, for an angel she is very childish and goes out of her way to cause problems from the guy she asked help for.
Argentum Caleo chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Titles are in Latin no?
Nova Cryptid chapter 20 . 10/18/2018
Wonderful story! I was wondering, what languages are your chapter titles in? They’re obviously not English. Nor are they Spanish, Spanish doesn’t often have two of the same letter right next to each other.
A Spoonful of Salt chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
if this were slash, it would definitely be dean x harry

definitely