Reviews for Illusions of Grandeur
the accidental horcrux chapter 31 . 8/22/2017
daaaaamn thank you for this, i really enjoyed it. i had some witty comment to make on chapter five, that i had thought of while reading chapter nine, but alas, i was out of internet range, and couldn't. i'm a little disappointed in myself, it seems, but if i do remember it, i will drop a review.
the accidental horcrux chapter 4 . 8/21/2017
ohoohoo man,,, im almost going to give up on this story? but it's really good, you just use "emotionally retarded" to describe the angels, and i take personal offence to that. maybe use something more like "emotionally stunted"?
Noone102299 chapter 22 . 8/13/2017
I'm officially done with this story. You kept harry balance but still powerful until this chapter if he fighting lucifer he isn't going to have probably with werewolves also I doubt his gun would jam let alone both of them. Also wouldn't wolfbane have worked for Joe. Also why wouldn't harry kill Roy he is basically a god they are ants to him. He should have killed him with a crucio instead you had him struggle against things that are so far beneath him he could just wave his hand and be done with it and in the character you have him as wouldn't have settled for not heal jo and then kill Roy painfully, but instead you had him suddenly become weak for plot convenience and so you could have some close to him died so you can add some angst and induce sympathy for him. This story is very good and is one of the more interesting that I have ever read but I hate plot introduced stupidiy/weakness.
biob1 chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
It seems really rushed. It maybe nearing the end of the story but this really should have been fleshed out more. Did jesse just conveniently forget that lucifer held his adoptive mother at knife point or that he had his adoptive father killed. Then there is the fact he made it pretty clear that he thought of him as a weapon even going as far as to say he was made to serve him. Shock value and twists only go so far, they need support from the story.
biob1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2017
Good job
Ninja Violinist chapter 31 . 7/15/2017
That was pure awesomeness. Very interesting take on the crossover. Scuse me, going to look for that sequel!
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
"Think Book 5 if you gave him alcohol." HAHAHAHAHA! Love that description.
YeTianshi chapter 22 . 4/1/2017
I don't think I hate you for killing Jo, but... yeah... pretty sure that killed my mood. I thought Jo and Harry would develop a friendship...
Lucinda Silver chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
You have no idea how long I have been searching for this! I want to read it again for the third times, so I had a hard time searching for my top favorite fanfic and I have been looking for it on AO3 too! And then just when I was about to give up, and I saw it on the list, popular list that I was looking for this specifically, and I am so HAPPY!
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 2/14/2017
I swear to god this Harry is so fucking incompetent. He tries to act like he knows what he's doing, but for someone that's at least two centuries (but presumably a lot older, somehow) he sure can't fucking defend himself. All he can do is parlour tricks while pretending to be a badass.
D72 chapter 19 . 2/13/2017
I liked this depiction of hell. And the futzing about.
D72 chapter 14 . 2/13/2017
I could see gabe pulling a gabby morph to spin harry into the land of furious rage.
D72 chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
Oh man, the things he would have called umbridge with access to booze.

He'd probably pour it on his hand like tarantino in dusk till dawn too.
CactusWrenn chapter 28 . 2/9/2017
i dont care what anyone else has to say about your writings, I'm enjoying it tremendously and Im going through a complete supernatural fanfiction binge since its easier to loose yourself in fantasy than real life...but anywho. keep up the good work!
Calikarcha chapter 32 . 2/1/2017
this story died when Lucifer was released
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »