Reviews for Illusions of Grandeur
CausticDeity chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
OH MY CHUCK SOMEONE MENTIONED IDAHO!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2017
Stop making it pointless for harry to have magic. why when ever he is trying to use it it goes wonky?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
Why is Harry who is supposed to be one of the most powerful characters in this story keep going down injured every other chapter. And what is the point of him having magic when every character can block it like Lucifer and his magic goop vial
Joebob the Fifth chapter 19 . 1/5/2017
I rather like a lot of this story, but I'm tired of the 'Dean is stupid' bit. It is present in the show, I know, but so is a lot of other stuff to make him 3d. Your Dean is a cardboard cutout who pops up to do absolutely nothing, so much so that if you completely removed Dean from this story (sans anything directly pulled from Supernatural), the story would be completely unaffected. Anyway, good luck with the writing. If you're planning on going professional, you might want to consider your time skips a bit more. Even in the last few chapters, I've gotten fairly confused about how much time has passed. Every thing seems to happen immediately after the last thing, then a few pages into the new event, you mention it's been a week. -..- Also, you might want to watch how bias colors your physical descriptions. Harry and Sam are about the only ones who get a physical description, and Bela who existed for all of a page, most of which was spent detailing her in a number of different ways and not her doing anything. Oh, you did give Ellen a fair job the first time. Oh well, maybe it won't matter as much if you're writing your own characters.
This isn't meant to be mean, I just suck at tact or whatever. I do like this or I wouldn't have read so far. Again, good luck.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I wish you'd handled this part of the story better. As it is he's already lost that coolness factor he had in the first chapter.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Well you fucked up this story real bad.
Astronauts chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
I really wish you didn't write this chapter, but I guess it was needed for the sake of progression? Idk but it's killed the buzz and I'm dropping the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
It's disinterested powerful Harry that turns into weak stupid dumb as fuck Harry, this story has just got worse and worse and it's now one of the shittiest things I've ever read
Guest chapter 30 . 10/17/2016
You made out Harry to be so powerful...only to get taken out by the Winchesters so easily again and again. It's just like the tv series. So crap.
SkepsisFF chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
For one of the most powerful beings, Harry is very easily taken out. I've also noticed the lack of actual fight scenes, dunno if you did that on purpose.
SkepsisFF chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Please tell me the "gonna jet" line isnt going to stick
Littwink chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
God, everyone is so f***ing frustrating! The audacity! Harry should have just killed everyone and been done with it.
BraveVesperia chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
l Michael is a massive dick.
Cormin12 chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
The adventures of Sam and dean are a thing in the show so why not Harry Potter books?
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
interesting beginning, though my knowledge of Supernatural is a bit out of date. kind of lost interest after the Leviathans, though honestly they probably should have stopped at Season 5.
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »