Reviews for Illusions of Grandeur
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 31 . 7/12/2016
This was... Wow... I have no words... So amazing and so depressing what happened to the wizards. Holy shit! The whole world? Well the old world? And then he goes to cage? Oh my gerd. I cant decide if I totally hate it or love it, but please no soulless lol I loved Sam that way but soulless Harry doesnt sound pleasant. Theres no angst behind the sarcasm.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
This is a good story but does Lucifer need to have the magic goop in a bottle that through the magic of fanfic powers makes harry crap he is not powerful enough to kill Lucifer with a single spell it's just not needed
Hallowtide chapter 31 . 5/2/2016
WAIT SO WHAT HAPPENED TO JESSE?! WHAT ABOUT THE WIZARDS IN LIMBO? WHY IS ELLEN TRYING TO SAVE HARRY?!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2016
Te
Skeletickles chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
LOOOVVVEEE ITTTT
Tony McNucklz chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
I thought you very specifically stated that Harry didn't give him the bullets but didn't feel bad because he was sure Crowley withheld the ritual that would ward against harry harming the holder of the ritual. did Crowley make more or did I miss something?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 30 . 2/28/2016
Damn, kinda pissed you killed Anna off. Now both my OTP's are dead (Anna and Jo)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 22 . 2/27/2016
Aww man, i was actually getting attached to Jo
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
well, shit went down
3broomstix chapter 32 . 2/20/2016
It's literally 4:30 and I just spent my entire Friday night reading this. Jesus it's like crack. I cannot express how happy I am that there is a sequel.
The Accomplice chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
This was wholly creepy. Like, creepily good. I've been searching for a really "good" HP/Supernatural story for quite a while, one that's long enough to feel worth the read, and well written. I mostly clicked on this one by accident, but I am really glad I did. Overall, excellently written, brilliant story-line, and wonderful balance with Harry. I know from many of my cast-aside attempts that writing a powerful, but not too OP Harry Potter can be a right pain! And it's really not much fun to read a story that goes, "Harry is BA. He kills everything. Everything ends happily, the end." So thank you for making a story that is so much fun to read, and quite believable (considering that this all is fiction, no matter how many stars I wish one at night!).
atalanta chapter 13 . 1/13/2016
I love you!:D
Guest chapter 31 . 11/11/2015
Not disastrous but not a strong ending either. Too many times leading up to the ending you seemingly pulled events out of thin air without setting them up properly ahead of time. That seriously hurt the flow, the interest and the believability.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/11/2015
I really hope the ending of this fic doesn't suck as bad as it's starting to look. You really need to work on how you build conflict. This whole chapter came across as completely contrived and not believable in the context of your story. Jesse's actions were ridiculous based on what you've shown so far. Harry losing all his archives was equally contrived. Just lame, it was all poorly done and contrived. Too bad because it's been a very enjoyable fic so far but if the ending is garbage then there is no point to reading anything else by that author. You can have an ending that is not great. Endings are hard but if you have an ending that sucks as this one is starting to hint then reading the whole fic seems like a complete waste of time.
master1527 chapter 24 . 11/1/2015