Reviews for Illusions of Grandeur
hash4uall chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
illusions of grandeur indeed... a super cool harry potter.. maybe u can make more sarcastic conversations between him and other characters of supernatural.. that would be awesome.. a fight with some demons and sarcastic one liners would be awesome as wel..
shidoni16 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter
Shadowfrogger chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Loving the story, Hope you update soon :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I'm really enjoying this story.
xDarklightx chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Brillant so far more soon hope.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
niiiiice
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
It's definitely entertaining without slash which puts it into the top 0.01% of Supernatural fics.
CoverTom chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Holy balls. An HP/Supernatural crossover that hasn't devolved into baseless slash within a chapter. Hope this trend continues, heh.

Anyway, it's a pretty interesting start. I think it'd be pretty cool to see more of what Harry does on the side when he's not being accidentally summoned by the Winchesters. As it is now, it's pretty disjointed at times since the flow of the story seems to follow the Winchesters and Harry randomly appearing, at least in this chapter.

Another thing that would be cool to see is the Winchesters and Bobby trying to figure out what Harry is without him interfering. Of course, this would have to just be a pass time since they have more important stuff to worry about, but it would be cool nonetheless.
Entoarox chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
love the story, hp/supernatural crossovers are always favs of mine, and i always found the two universes to be so compatible with the whole anthropomorphic Death deal
Anti-Social Otaku chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Asdfhgjkl!
How can you only have two followers and no reviews?
That's- I don't know the word but its a bad one.

Harry is just too- spazzes out over computer- much for words.

Please continue.