Reviews for Hero
Pinky-chan2 chapter 16 . 5/15
I’m really enjoying reading your fanfic. It’s well written and the you a developing the plot really well… and I knew it would happen sooner or later cause Conner is the ‘star’ of the story, but I personally don’t like this portrait of Superman. HE IS NOT THE BAD GUY but he always looks like one when it comes to his – justified - reluctance about Conner. And then we have Batman - who lets little and ‘breakable’ Dick fight crime – being the NICE guy?

Blah… But that’s just ME and I never liked Batman very much.
konialis789 chapter 22 . 2/8
Really loved the whole thing.
A bit too much Batman for my taste but still loved it
torianime246 chapter 22 . 2/6
I cried. I cried. I cried. This is the best superboy story i have ever read. Like damn. The plot was good. The writing was well done. But i really liked these characters. I appreciate this so much. You had me bawling my eyes out. I wouldnt mind a little story here and there. I was confused on sone stuff but i think you could writr professionally because your great with characters. I was invested. Good story.
lidoshka chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Personally, if I were superboy, I would have taken either a phone or a recorder with me during that conversation, cause that sure sounds like a pretty incriminating confession...
Meh, I'm sure he will figure something else later!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
lol: "he's gotta be gay"

poor Clark...cockblocked by his own good manners!
;P
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
This story should seriously get a sequel! Please at least make a story soon! I miss you :(
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
this is one of my favorite chapters. For someone who thinks himself more a weapon than a person, Conner does an excellent job of caring for and loving Batman; for someone who thinks himself a being of darkness, Bruce does incredibly well at protecting, nurturing and fostering light.
nekochan1994 chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
Love it, love it, love it!
nekochan1994 chapter 21 . 7/24/2015
Amazing job!
nekochan1994 chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
I have the distinct feeling the "I have a son" is still not getting thru to Superman.
nekochan1994 chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
You are the devil himself.
nekochan1994 chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
I really like how you did the reveal. It progressed very natural.
nekochan1994 chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
Oh poor Clark!
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Those two are the sweetest.
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
Well done! I love how bad-ass he handled it. (Kinda wish Connor made it so that Joker can't speak for a month)