Reviews for Hero
LandofMidnightRain chapter 22 . 7/1/2017
I read this whole series on LiveJournal and I wish I had found it here first! It certainly would have been easier to read. XD
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this story! It's my favorite fic that's Conner-centric. I love how you wrote Conner, Clark, and Batman specifically. I love how you had Clark's attitude towards Conner change gradually and realistically.
Conner and the Kents are so sweet. They care for him as if he was their own son and it's so precious.
(Also, even though compared to Conner, Robin is barely in this series, I love love LOVE how you wrote him!)

Again, thank you for writing this whole long, beautiful story! I'be enjoyed reading it quite a bit. :)
Eagle Dreamer chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
I loved it.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
I cried when readiing this chap and im not even tired... you were amazing :')
Raeshi chapter 22 . 9/13/2016
Awesome story. I love the development of Conner's relationship with everyone especially Bruce.
Pinky-chan2 chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
I’m really enjoying reading your fanfic. It’s well written and the you a developing the plot really well… and I knew it would happen sooner or later cause Conner is the ‘star’ of the story, but I personally don’t like this portrait of Superman. HE IS NOT THE BAD GUY but he always looks like one when it comes to his – justified - reluctance about Conner. And then we have Batman - who lets little and ‘breakable’ Dick fight crime – being the NICE guy?

Blah… But that’s just ME and I never liked Batman very much.
konialis789 chapter 22 . 2/8/2016
Really loved the whole thing.
A bit too much Batman for my taste but still loved it
torianime246 chapter 22 . 2/6/2016
I cried. I cried. I cried. This is the best superboy story i have ever read. Like damn. The plot was good. The writing was well done. But i really liked these characters. I appreciate this so much. You had me bawling my eyes out. I wouldnt mind a little story here and there. I was confused on sone stuff but i think you could writr professionally because your great with characters. I was invested. Good story.
lidoshka chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Personally, if I were superboy, I would have taken either a phone or a recorder with me during that conversation, cause that sure sounds like a pretty incriminating confession...
Meh, I'm sure he will figure something else later!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
lol: "he's gotta be gay"

poor Clark...cockblocked by his own good manners!
;P
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
This story should seriously get a sequel! Please at least make a story soon! I miss you :(
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
this is one of my favorite chapters. For someone who thinks himself more a weapon than a person, Conner does an excellent job of caring for and loving Batman; for someone who thinks himself a being of darkness, Bruce does incredibly well at protecting, nurturing and fostering light.
nekochan1994 chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
Love it, love it, love it!
nekochan1994 chapter 21 . 7/24/2015
Amazing job!
nekochan1994 chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
I have the distinct feeling the "I have a son" is still not getting thru to Superman.
nekochan1994 chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
You are the devil himself.