Reviews for The Mystery Flu
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Please post the rest of your chapters! I'd love to read them :)
parish07 chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
you need to update this sooner
parish07 chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
please update
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
?!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
i love jeremy in bourne legacy :) he is such a talented actor :) love ur story :)
Maddy chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Tell me that this will be updated soon
Maddy chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
I needed this. I really needed something this good
Maddy chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Oh this is good
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
AFTER having read your announcement that you were taking a full load at school and wouldn't be writing so much, I went ahead and started The Mystery Flu anyway, even though it was not complete. Right now I can tell you it needs to be finished even though I have no idea what's going to happen next. You write very well. I may grovel if that's what it takes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I'm being bad and reviewing here since it's your most recently updated story in hopes that you'll see this cry for you to update Son of the Sea God. It'd kinda make my life if you did
Nyx Wings chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
I always figured that going off the neuro chems wouldn't put their brains where they were before, but lead to a fatal withdrawal.

I love that first scene. It's serious, since Clint has to get back, but there's love and emotion there and makes me very 'awwww!' Snarky Clint IS best Clint. I love him picking apart all the shitty planning. They're lucky he's undercover. Loved the reference to his other roles too.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Good chapter and love clintasha:)
I had an issue though with this one.
I know you most likely didn't mean anything by it, but the "chair force" thing really really irked me. Saying the Air Force doesn't see action is a complete lie and I know that first hand. They are just as deserving of credit as any other military branch and though they have different specialties, they are just as competent and trained as any other. It would seem unlikely that Clint would insult the Air Force, especially since he seems to be an experienced pilot, therefor likely to communicate with many people in the Air Force.
Sorry for the mini rant, but that lie just really got under my skin and seemed out of character. (Besides the fact that I couldn't help but take it personally since I know many in the Air Force)
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Indeed, snarky Clint is the best Clint. Loving it. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
readermind chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
keeps getting better and better :D
readermind chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
good chapter, looking forward to more :D