Reviews for Aphrodisiac
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Uh, oops, 'Nara!? :D best oops ever!
evi ive chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
you did the characters proud. I could hear them well. I loved that you had Mal ask Inara back to his room
happyghost chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This was so good!

:D
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is very well written! Your attention to detail is excellent, you captured their dialogue perfectly, and your descriptions were effective and never off-putting. I found the premise a little thin, but since the payoff was so much fun, who really cares? :) I actually found myself wondering more about why Kaylee just kept throwing herself at Simon instead of spending time trying to find out *his* perspective and what *he* wants, but I love the Kaylee/Inara dynamic, so imagining them trying different tacks was amusing. I like how once Mal and Inara understood each other, they didn't waste any time. A fun fantasy. Thanks for writing! :)
CKRose chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Every now and then I look through Firefly fics hoping to find something good. This was very very good.
RickyLorada chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Just three words: hot hot hot!
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
loved the story the right mix of plot and smut great story very well done thanks for the read
Perfume chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
As always, your work is so on-point. I hope to read more of it.

P
mark chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
the last line, perfect.
What a lovely story, thanks.
Claudia chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I just finished watching the tv series. I was sad to see it end. this was hott! finally, some much needed closure ;)
Heaven1y chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ahh, I love it.
Vexating chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Favored
GlaudioseGoddess chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
AWESOME !
iLoveGeorgeWeasley chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Thank you for doing what Joss Whedon never did. I think most of us can be relatively sane now, well me at least. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013