Reviews for Aphrodisiac
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2023
Absolutely lovely! And hot. Many thanks for sharing!
I admit I was expecting a set-up. This was clearly a story about Mal and Nara, as you brilliantly teasered from the very first paragraph, right? Kaylee was just the conductor, or catalyst. Now, what I've been expecting, is a last scene like this: Cute cunning Kaylee scuttling back into her Bunk after Inara and Mal left the kitchen, meeting Simon waiting there for her. Him pulling her close, kissing her, then asking if their plan finally worked. Her answering "better than expected" before sinking into his well-accustomed arms... Never underestimate the cuties ;)
TheHodgeOfPodge chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Perfect. Just... prefect. Everything. The dialogue was perfectly in character. The tone was perfect. Those descriptions... so perfect I need a cold shower. AMAZING work Ava!
Lou Buggins chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Yeeeee! Got right to the good stuff! Love that there was a story involved too. I like this idea for how Mal and Inara get together. Btw you nail the dialogue for all of them. I can tell you really step into each character. Fantastic job!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Uh, oops, 'Nara!? :D best oops ever!
evi ive chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
you did the characters proud. I could hear them well. I loved that you had Mal ask Inara back to his room
happyghost chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This was so good!

:D
Rae Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is very well written! Your attention to detail is excellent, you captured their dialogue perfectly, and your descriptions were effective and never off-putting. I found the premise a little thin, but since the payoff was so much fun, who really cares? :) I actually found myself wondering more about why Kaylee just kept throwing herself at Simon instead of spending time trying to find out *his* perspective and what *he* wants, but I love the Kaylee/Inara dynamic, so imagining them trying different tacks was amusing. I like how once Mal and Inara understood each other, they didn't waste any time. A fun fantasy. Thanks for writing! :)
CKRose chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Every now and then I look through Firefly fics hoping to find something good. This was very very good.
RickyLorada chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Just three words: hot hot hot!
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
loved the story the right mix of plot and smut great story very well done thanks for the read
Perfume chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
As always, your work is so on-point. I hope to read more of it.

P
mark chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
the last line, perfect.
What a lovely story, thanks.
Claudia chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I just finished watching the tv series. I was sad to see it end. this was hott! finally, some much needed closure ;)
Heaven1y chapter 1 . 4/5/2013