Reviews for What Would You Do?
I loved this. It was gut-wrenching and crushed my heart into thousands of pieces. But it was beautiful, and I never got tired of reading the repeated dialogue and situations. Each point of view offered a new insight and I couldn't stop reading once I started. I felt like you captured a very significant part of Merlin's character in such a prominent way. Again, I absolutely loved it. You did a fantastic job. Beautiful work!
Gods, you've killed me.
Oh, god, this is so heartbreaking. *sniff*
Brilliantly written. *sniff*
...I'm going to go curl in a ball and sob my heart out.
(I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.)
Aaronna chapter 3 . 1/24
Oooooooh! This is so beautiful... I would love to see how Percival helps the two of them after that... Thank you for writing this!
KawaiKitsuneGirl chapter 1 . 1/14
Wow.

I love it. It is sad, and emotional, but it is an amazing story, and I wish that I could find more like it!

Could u do like a before and after thing from Arthur's POV? Like when Merlin and Mordred hated each other, and then they come back late after the trial as best friends and red eyes? I wanna know what Arthur thinks!

Also, glad that u included Percival! He really suits his character in the ff :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
If you do decide to continue with this story, could you write another chapter on which Arthur overhears either the same conversation or a conversation that Merlin is having with anyone else, and finds out about everything Merlin had lost for him?
Hocapontas chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
This was totally awesome! I'm hoping you'll do a sequel of the last part of the series. Maybe even continue into a season 6. I love reading these kind of stories. I hated what happened in the episodes. It broke my heart when he betrayed Arthur and Emrys. Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Elaine Weasley chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
that is terribly sad, but i liked the bromance between mordred and merlin, and then i loved percival as a silent protector. my poor boys! :'(
AJsRandom chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I really enjoy reading a character's introspection. I don't know why, but maybe because I do it so much myself. Very well done- thanks for sharing!
SydneySickels chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Are you okay?... this was really sad. If your goal was to attach to a piece of our soul you succeeded. That's every god authors dream isn't it? Bury your story into our soul and when all goes down hill you want to drag our soul down with it. well congratulations it worked. Percy is was really set me off
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Omg this story is s amazing! And its really sad too. It made me cry. Could you put another POV in? It would be really interesting to see what a different character thought of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
This story is amazing! Its so sad and it made me cry. I've read several different versions of merlin telling Mordred about Freya but this is the best one I've read. But what happens next? What about the rest of them? How does Percival keep his promise?
I'maMerlwholockianPsycho chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
This is so sad! I cried while reading it, mostly because it is so true
misstic-Shadow chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
They are very rare but there are stories that make me cry from the emotion in it. Amazing job, I cried the whole time.
Just Crucio It chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
This was a very good story. I did notice however that the 1st and 3rd chapters started in past tense and the 2nd chapter started in present and then you sortof change back and forth between past and present. And there were a couple sentences were youd write stuff like "why had this little heart to heart happening" when it shouldve been was orhad happened.
Other than that, the story story was very well written and overall lovely.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »