Reviews for What Would You Do?
Ghostunderasheet chapter 3 . 3/4
I'll have you know that every single time I read this I cry.
truustory chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Why would you even write this? It just broke my heart all over for the both of them, you sadist! You are an amazing writer though. Absolutely evil, but amazing, just like all great writers.
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Well, one easy way to cry: "read this story" ;)
It was really well written too.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Loved hearing Percival's thoughts, he's so sweet. I'd love to see how things change from this point.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
The last line was very powerful. I loved hearing Mordred's thoughts.

The one thing I don't find entirely accurate is what Merlin says about Arthur, yes Arthur never knows who Merlin really is, but I don't think he pushes him away when new people come into his life. And I think he trusts Merlin more than anyone, though whether he'd ever admit that is a different question...

(By the way when I reviewed this on AO3 it was under the name Tiera))
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I read this on AO3 and it made me cry. I'm s happy to discover that Mordred's side is on here!
The Writer of Awesomeness chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Okay, I just found this on Fanfictiondotnet by reading your author's note on ao3. And I'm still having many feelings over your work. I was not emotionally prepared for this fanfic. I just faved it. Uh feelings. I cry.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
...I think you just broke my heart a bit (not intended to refer to the story, I genuinely mean it)...That was beautiful and heartwrenching...you have amazing Merlin Fics, and I so want to see more of them!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
That was so beautiful. I cried. It is well written and painfully perceptive, something to be very proud of.
LadyMoony943 chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
This is one of my all time favourite Merlin fics...I love how we finally see someone become aware of all Merlin has gone through, really happy about the start of a Merdred bond.
alive by grace chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I think it was pretty OOC for Merlin to let his guard down enough to rest his head on Mordred's shoulder and suddenly pour out his whole life story. I was sort of expecting him to give a few sentences about Freya and then clam up. BUT Merlin's monologue is so gorgeous I love it anyway! Here are some of my favorite bits:

"Everything, because she understood you. She knew you. And it didn't matter to her what mistakes you had made, and it didn't matter to you what mistakes she had made."

"Albion, magic, everything. It seemed so empty. Because what was magic, and destiny, and fate, if there was no love."

Those might be some of the best quotes on love I've read anywhere. And I think you did a FANTASTIC job capturing Merlin's relationship with the other characters. Will, Gwaine, Arthur... I think you had them all so spot on. Great little story; now I'm going on to the next part!
shotgunequalssammy chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
This is exactly what I needed after watching the episode. Angst - but a hell lot more fluff than in the actual show! Good god, I would have loved to see some friendship between Merlin and Mordred...
DragonReader99 chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
That was fabulous! Thanks for writing!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Oh, goodness...this is so sad. Stories don't usually make me cry, but I was tearing up when I read this. It's really well done.
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
I loved how you were able to pull quotes from Merlin's life story that directly applied to Mordred. It made everything tie together, and made it all much more poigniant.