Reviews for What Would You Do?
LadyMoony943 chapter 3 . 1/26
This is one of my all time favourite Merlin fics...I love how we finally see someone become aware of all Merlin has gone through, really happy about the start of a Merdred bond.
alive by grace chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I think it was pretty OOC for Merlin to let his guard down enough to rest his head on Mordred's shoulder and suddenly pour out his whole life story. I was sort of expecting him to give a few sentences about Freya and then clam up. BUT Merlin's monologue is so gorgeous I love it anyway! Here are some of my favorite bits:

"Everything, because she understood you. She knew you. And it didn't matter to her what mistakes you had made, and it didn't matter to you what mistakes she had made."

"Albion, magic, everything. It seemed so empty. Because what was magic, and destiny, and fate, if there was no love."

Those might be some of the best quotes on love I've read anywhere. And I think you did a FANTASTIC job capturing Merlin's relationship with the other characters. Will, Gwaine, Arthur... I think you had them all so spot on. Great little story; now I'm going on to the next part!
shotgunequalssammy chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
This is exactly what I needed after watching the episode. Angst - but a hell lot more fluff than in the actual show! Good god, I would have loved to see some friendship between Merlin and Mordred...
DragonReader99 chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
That was fabulous! Thanks for writing!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Oh, goodness...this is so sad. Stories don't usually make me cry, but I was tearing up when I read this. It's really well done.
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
I loved how you were able to pull quotes from Merlin's life story that directly applied to Mordred. It made everything tie together, and made it all much more poigniant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I don't know what to say other than I am crying. This is amazing. I don't even have any words to describe how brilliant you are.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
I loved this. It was gut-wrenching and crushed my heart into thousands of pieces. But it was beautiful, and I never got tired of reading the repeated dialogue and situations. Each point of view offered a new insight and I couldn't stop reading once I started. I felt like you captured a very significant part of Merlin's character in such a prominent way. Again, I absolutely loved it. You did a fantastic job. Beautiful work!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Gods, you've killed me.
Oh, god, this is so heartbreaking. *sniff*
Brilliantly written. *sniff*
...I'm going to go curl in a ball and sob my heart out.
(I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.)
Aaronna chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Oooooooh! This is so beautiful... I would love to see how Percival helps the two of them after that... Thank you for writing this!
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Wow.

I love it. It is sad, and emotional, but it is an amazing story, and I wish that I could find more like it!

Could u do like a before and after thing from Arthur's POV? Like when Merlin and Mordred hated each other, and then they come back late after the trial as best friends and red eyes? I wanna know what Arthur thinks!

Also, glad that u included Percival! He really suits his character in the ff :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
If you do decide to continue with this story, could you write another chapter on which Arthur overhears either the same conversation or a conversation that Merlin is having with anyone else, and finds out about everything Merlin had lost for him?
Hocapontas chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
This was totally awesome! I'm hoping you'll do a sequel of the last part of the series. Maybe even continue into a season 6. I love reading these kind of stories. I hated what happened in the episodes. It broke my heart when he betrayed Arthur and Emrys. Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Elaine Weasley chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
that is terribly sad, but i liked the bromance between mordred and merlin, and then i loved percival as a silent protector. my poor boys! :'(
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »