Reviews for Emptiness
Minas chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Hey, great story so far, but when are you updating it. Why was the police there?
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Ooooh! Ahahahaha! I stand corrected! She's just embarrassed... I hope. Uh, Haruhi doesn't have her powers here, right? ... I hope so.

And Ayase and Kuroneko are her sisters! Hmm... No idea who is Houtarou, though. The second OC, I suppose? First being Ariki, of course.
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
I realised Kirino seems depressed too. I suppose the emptiness is mutual? She also finds herself missing him!

Aww, is Kirino embarrassed? Or maybe her parents are the overprotective type. Yeesh.
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
-kun is more fitting, as it's also used for juniors. And since early on we established she's younger than him, it all works out!
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Some girls can be called -kun, as well. It more common for boys, though. -kun is for a more formal setting, really, compared to -chan. In this case, I think it is more fitting. Kyousuke seems like the type to remain formal until things prove to be more than friends.

-chan is feminine, but if you call someone you don't know well -chan without their permission, they might not be pleased.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Not bad, but I'd prefer more paragraphing. It's kind of intimidating to see a block of text :P
Kosuke-Dono chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
yes, 'kun' is for guys, while 'Chan' is for girls. BUT, chan can also be used if referring to a girl who's someone younger than you, while 'san' referring to female of the same age or older. Usually 'chan' to my understanding, is used when you knew the female more than just an acquaintances. Or 'kun' vice versa. A boy or girl will refer to his/her senior 'san' regardless of gender, If its between a junior and senior in academic establishment, its 'kouhai' and 'senpai' respectively. its a tad bit complicated thing really for non-Japanese except if they've researched the matter, or a Japanese explained it to you in detail, I myself had only meager knowledge regarding said topic after watching god-knows-how many anime I've watched.

P.s: Incidentally, a teacher will refer to his/her students with a 'kun' regardless of gender as well
Bryan chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
This cliffhanger left a huge gap in my heart.
Hotdog2201 chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Christ it's been a while since an update, it was nice to see a new chapter, and a long one at that.

Quite a good chapter,it's always nice to see some dere Kirino. I think Kyouske did what everyone would (should) do in that situation, I'm interested to see where it goes.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully we won't have to wait as long!
Random Person chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I like the way your story is going, but one thing is bugging me... The usage of honorifics is kind of messed up here. Usually people don't add -kun behind a girl's name, unless you are the teacher of said girl. It seems like Kyousuke and Kirino are peers in this story, and thus I think changing the -kun honorific into a -san would do much better. Just saying. :D
Hotdog2201 chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Nice to see another update again.
Not really too much to comment on, due to the length of the chapter.
Pretty interesting though, I'm interested in seeing these 'sad, but in a good way' events. Nice detail in this chapter also.

All in all, a good chapter, I think you should try to make each instalment a bit longer, I don't mind longer wait as a result.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
User 627 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Kirino Suzumiya?! What kind of lousy idea is that?!

That's genius!
Hotdog2201 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Hey there, thanks for uploading another chapter!
I have to day, while it was quite could, it did branch a bit away from Oreimo, and seemed a bit more like The Haruhi series.
Not really a bad thing, but I do read Oreimo FF for Oreimo, if you get what I mean.
In the next chapter it'd be nice if you could focus on Kirino and Kyouske's relationship as the main focus.
Well, thanks for the read, good luck with the next chapter!
KatzeNoel chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
sorry, but this took me a bridge too far out of my oreimo comfort zone, but goodluck with the rest
JuliaKun chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Yo Mike the FF Reader Thanks for updating the chapter and I definitely liked it. Just out of curiousity though, is this a cross-over? I think not but I found it fun when you mixed the whole anime up. Keep up the good work!