Reviews for Is This All There Is?
lakelady8425 chapter 50 . 9/16
Wonderful story! Thank you.
lakelady8425 chapter 42 . 9/16
Thought I'd mention how much I enjoy all the "E" names in your story: Ezra, Elias, Eric, and William Ellis. My son is named Ethan, nicknamed 'E'. :)
lakelady8425 chapter 31 . 9/15
As much as I dislike Ron and feel lukewarm about Ginny, they are worse than usual in this story. I wonder if the dark magic of Voldemort's diary left lingering effects on Ginny as perhaps the locket horcrux did on Ron. Or maybe they're both immature spoiled people who need some help growing up...I realize this is a completed story so I'm just musing. It does seem the doll is a helpful magical object, not a sinister one.
lakelady8425 chapter 28 . 9/15
Oh, please don't have them name all the streets "Diagon Something". It's so annoying and needlessly difficult to find places in developments where all the names are so similar.
Also, I'm concerned that the doll is not as benign as they think. A doll conduit with a Homorphus inside sounds a lot like a horcrux to me. Are they funneling magical energy to revive someone? So much suspense!
lakelady8425 chapter 24 . 9/15
Just when I think Ron can't get any worse, he does. What a jerk!
lakelady8425 chapter 23 . 9/15
I've been binge-reading non-stop and haven't reviewed when I should have. Now, I have to pause and say the lovemaking scenes between Draco and Hermione are marvelous! I adore your version of Draco. I'm also impressed by how you've been able to write about the tension and ups and downs of the various relationships in the story so well. Very realistic. And now you've added an interesting business and finance aspect of wizard life to explore. I am loving your story.
Pat chapter 50 . 3/16
I enjoyed this story very much - but I feel like the ending was a bit sudden, like you decided you wanted to be done with the story and so you made up the last chapter or two rather quickly so you could stop writing. :( I'll still be bookmarking it, to read again some other time.
sherriithewriter chapter 49 . 2/20
I believe this is my second time reading this story, and it was still just as good as the first time I read it. I loved the fact that you allowed for the redemption of Ron and Ginny over time. It seems that is what would happen in real life. Great story.
When Draco suspected Hermione of cheating, she cries, they have words, they make up.
When Hermione suspected Draco of cheating, he's thrown out. Why.
Felicia is creepy
AlexiaAurora chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
uuuuggghhh that doll is smiling soooo creeepppyyy loving the moment tho
AlexiaAurora chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Its getting way way better. The character development is really showing now. Good going! I am glad I kept reading!
AlexiaAurora chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Harry had a random thought that they would push hermione till she divorced ron and married malfoy, just to spite her? Dude its harry he isnt that weird?
AlexiaAurora chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
I think Hermione would have hexed Ron as soon as he manhandled her. Jfc this is SERIOUSLY ooc. I would stop reading it but I always finish stories.
AlexiaAurora chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Ron and his fam are downright being abusive. Like trying to pressure Hermione into getting pregnant against her will. I just think its out of character for Hermione to not be vocal about this as well as have had discussed this with Ron before. Also she probably would have protested to Ron fucking her while she was angry I mean... Just seened very OOC