Reviews for Is This All There Is?
Pat chapter 50 . 3/16
I enjoyed this story very much - but I feel like the ending was a bit sudden, like you decided you wanted to be done with the story and so you made up the last chapter or two rather quickly so you could stop writing. :( I'll still be bookmarking it, to read again some other time.
sherriithewriter chapter 49 . 2/20
I believe this is my second time reading this story, and it was still just as good as the first time I read it. I loved the fact that you allowed for the redemption of Ron and Ginny over time. It seems that is what would happen in real life. Great story.
When Draco suspected Hermione of cheating, she cries, they have words, they make up.
When Hermione suspected Draco of cheating, he's thrown out. Why.
Felicia is creepy
AlexiaAurora chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
uuuuggghhh that doll is smiling soooo creeepppyyy loving the moment tho
AlexiaAurora chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Its getting way way better. The character development is really showing now. Good going! I am glad I kept reading!
AlexiaAurora chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Harry had a random thought that they would push hermione till she divorced ron and married malfoy, just to spite her? Dude its harry he isnt that weird?
AlexiaAurora chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
I think Hermione would have hexed Ron as soon as he manhandled her. Jfc this is SERIOUSLY ooc. I would stop reading it but I always finish stories.
AlexiaAurora chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Ron and his fam are downright being abusive. Like trying to pressure Hermione into getting pregnant against her will. I just think its out of character for Hermione to not be vocal about this as well as have had discussed this with Ron before. Also she probably would have protested to Ron fucking her while she was angry I mean... Just seened very OOC
gunsknivesandplaid chapter 50 . 6/8/2017
So I spent an entire day in bed sick, but not bored as I read this! It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/3/2017
"biggest, dirtiest wizard lover" Nothing like facilitating rape to avenge rape-what could be more reasonable?
dorable2 chapter 36 . 4/3/2017
"biggest, dirtiest wizard lover" ? WHAT THE FUCK!? Facilitating rape to avenge rape? Bizarre.
Also, you are a homophobic scumbag.
Ruselly Adita chapter 32 . 2/8/2017
when I started reading this story I wasn't sure I wanna continue but I have this habit of completing every story or book i start. So here I am. reading chapter 31 and loving it. the concept is really good. you write amazingly and made me hate Ron, Ginny, Molly to an extreme extent. lots of love. xx
SnowFairyLove chapter 29 . 10/19/2016
Im not a stickler for details but babies never breathe in the womb. they get oxygen through the bloodstream via umbilical cord...
Missnoseinabook chapter 50 . 1/20/2016
What will I do with my life now I've finished this. It's been with me all week before, after and sometimes during work. The first and last thing I read before bed. Perfect story I loved it.