Reviews for No Honor Among Theives
5289belle chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Please write more! :)
barcorelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I can very much imagine this happening in canon, I really loved it.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You definitely have Emma and Killian down pat. Love this.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This certainly was a brilliant ficlet! Thanks so much for sharing the awesome!
TheSwanCaptain chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
WOW. Just WOW. This was amazing! I love the way you write! So vivid and describable :) And kudos for including Hook's baby :D I liked this! You're awesome!
Jenna-Lucky13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So I love all of your stories, but I'm so excited that you wrote one for this pairing! I love heroine/morally-ambiguous-man pairs. An recommendations for other good stories for this couple? Maybe something with citrus/steam? I've been searching.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was amazing. Truly amazing, and well-written and in character. Just awesome.
Psychadelia Child chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This deserves a second chapter lol Really nice 3
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was exquisite. I want to ship them SO MUCH, and then I get brought up short by the realities of who they both really are and what is stopping them. With this little fic you explored all of that - the acknowledgment that something is definitely there between them, and all the barriers that prevent them from acting on (or even admitting) what they want.
Tentacion Prohibida chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love this fic!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
*giggle* This was excellent! I hope you do more of these! :)
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I'm fond of the ship Captain Swan because I am really intrigued by both of the characters, but regardless of that being the main reason I clicked on this story, I absolutely loved it for the character study! The imagery was beautiful, dialogue completely on par, and at no point was I bored by their conversation despite it being 5k words. You really have their behavior down to a 'T'. The attention drawn to their parallels - and where those diverge because of their different moral lines - was fascinating.

I know it's a long shot, but I hope we see something like this on the show too; it would be great to see it play out canonically and to see a little more honest push and pull between these two without any interruptions.

Oh, and the ending made me laugh :D