Reviews for Forever
Allifos chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I love this sad story! Have read it a bunch of times... I adore how she comes to take him home and how peacefully he dies in her angelic arms...a love story in the truest sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Sad, heartbreaking, hopeful, wonderful...such a sweet story!
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nice... really nice job. Loved the ending.
eleventhwarrior125 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh wow, hey that's not cool. I'm listening to 'Fields of Gold' and oh my god this is not okay. MY FEELINGS WHY WAS I GIVEN EMOTIONS I'M SERIOUSLY CRYING LIKE I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT I'M LEGITIMATELY CRYING RIGHT NOW AND I'LL HAVE TO REDO MY MAKEUP AND JESUS THIS IS NOT OKAY.
Azucar chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh no. I did not like it. I mean...okay...it was sweet..the sentiment you wanted to carry was felt...but wayyy to depressing. Oh...I feel horrible. Not at your story telling, you did such a good job at conveying what you wanted...it’s devastating! In a good way.
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
OMG! I did put the song on and it gave me chills, though I had to turn it off before my family decided I was finally nuts lol.

This actually give me another idea for a story - what if Evan hadn't been able to help and Vincent had to step in? What if he had to get the knife for them? We know Vincent would have risked exposure for Cat if it was life or death, would she have been able to persuade Evan and Heather to keep quite?
Kriesha chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh dear, another piece of art you're sharing with us!
Such a beautiful story, so sad... But so sweet at the same time. And beautifully written too.
oa17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
wow! so sad yet so powerful! amazing! loved it!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So sad...*sniff* but im glad they got to be together in the end.
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
WOW! Very powerful and well written. Your description of Evan and Heather trying to find a pen knife was riveting.
darkpoisonivy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yes, before you warn me i'm already hating you for writing this! X(
Why?! *just joking*
I STILL LOVE THE WRITER! :D I can't wait to read Chapter 8 of Resolution! X)