Reviews for Lazy Sundays
BioHelixx chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Oh my god, that's so *them*! I find it so counter-intuitive that Shraeger seems to be the less emotionally mature of the two, but Walsh's honesty and self-knowledge are so refreshing. Wait, emotionally mature is the wrong term, and does Shraeger a disservice - I think maybe she's too accustomed to dealing with people who don't mean what they say. Anyway, I read this right after re-watching "The Apology Line", and the scene where Walsh explains to Shraeger to fix herself just really got me - not to mention the fact that she and Davis completely bowed to his assessment (again, an unusual depiction - pun intended). This is just lovely. She's screwed up, not reading the writing on the wall correctly, and Walsh is just patiently waiting for her to catch up. Perfect (and "Five Times" was the perfect start for this evolution). I really hope you write a long JASEY and tell the rest of us where they end up...
LaughingLadybug chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Please continue!
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please do more!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
love :)
DragonAceSg7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So full of *squee!* very much loved this.
leyley chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Loved it. More please!
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this - the pacing, the banter, the characters. Wouldn't have believed you didn't enjoy the show if you hadn't said so; it takes a lot of appreciation of something to pull such loving detail out of it. (Then again, I'd be the first to agree that Jeremy Renner did rise above the material every time he was on screen ... )
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Nice. I loved Unusuals when it first aired and am re-watching now. Actually on a Jeremy Renner kick... gawds he is beautiful and his acting...

Good story, write more please.
assantra chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Yeah! Have gone back and looked over some of your previous work. Hope to see a lot more of it. Thank you,
Ali Nowac chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Love it
blackdog-lz chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Well, you can always write another fic with the hold-up at the another gala :) (at least I'm all for it.)

I love the quiet angst and drama and the simple but slow progression you show here. This fic is definitely good for the soul.
eicarG chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
It's unfortunate that I can't follow just your Unusuals stories. Also, a hold-up would have been fun. Maybe you could write an AU. ;)

Don't know how I feel about them moving in together ... but otherwise, I like this chapter. I love how easily he reads her and how angry he is at the gala. It's good to see varying moods on him, gives more depth to the character and you did it in a very realistic/natural way.

And of course, your dialogue is still lovely.
eicarG chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So ... as a Renner fan, I tried to watch this show. I found it unbearable (unless Walsh & Shraeger were onscreen-I was Netflixing and literally skipped everything else).

Your fics (not only this one) capture the few things this show had going for it-namely, these two characters and the contrasts between them. I can actually see the actors and hear their voices in this fic. They talk exactly like this, Shraeger all quirky and over the top, Walsh all quirky and nonchalant. Just ... great job. Also, I like that you dance around their relationship the way the show does.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Please never stop writing for these two, you combine the perfect amounts of fluff while still keeping them in character and fitting the tone of the show. I loved this.
assantra chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I hope there will be more soon.