Reviews for The Big Bang
Great! Thanks so much
together25x3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Loved it!
shadow-kissed angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Really good story! Really liked the poem , it works with what happened in the Arctic. Update soon!
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
haha I inject original poems and songs I've written into stuff as well. I liked yours and I would actually love if this was just a little tiny bit longer and you could see the two interact more :)
Misiu chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Uhhhhhhhh can I have this Sheldon? In my bed? Lol this would be an amazing long stoooryyy!
prissycandy77 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really liked it and your right I have yet to read a story like this. I only wish it wasnt a one shot but at the same time loved it as it is. thanks for giving me a original story to read.
Vegibble chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
More please!
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is amazing. Love, love, love them in a band. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Daggs2378 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice plug! I liked it! Messy-haired and sweaty Sheldon is a dirty dream! Will there be more?
Ayame2004 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
this is twice is 24 hours that i read an awesome story and felt my heart break finding out it is a one shot... Ask Risknight... she'll tell ya! You should develope this some more.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh lord PLEASE tell me there'll be more to this I just can't get enough of how perfect it is!:D
iamMGG chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow! I like it. This Sheldon sound good. Waiting for more! :)
MelyBelle44 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I agree...swoon! Imagining sweaty Sheldon, pouring water over his head, mussing up his hair, looking down with his piercing blue eyes...oh good Lord!

They must do a SexySheldon dream sequence on the show. They must!

And, hey...the only people you are allowed to tell to suck it is TPTB...so, PTB...you can suck it!
Anon2329 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Love it, can't wait to read more!