Reviews for A Promise
oakleaf chapter 1 . 8/10
Lovely little story. I really enjoyed the characterisation, and your what if really broke my heart.
Great story, thank you for writing it.
Chimney chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
:'( Aw, so sad... A simple fic, yet even just the premise of it evokes strong feelings. This is a very good AU. It is also well-written. On a side note, I found the name "Japifornia" to be amusing and very fitting.
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
That was amazing, are you going to continue? Either way, it truly evocked dome strong emotions
6GunSally chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
OMG... So... Sad...
Naarastiikeri chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great. Just great. You've successfully torn my sensitive heart apart .
Just kidding xD At least partly. You truly just made me cry, but I can't say I'm angry or anything about it. This whole story is just too cute in a way and at the same time so depressing. I cannot say anything but well done, while wiping away the last tear... Still, there are two small things, which somehow bothered me even though it's no big deal (on both of them). First of all the thing, that Miles calls Nick "Wright". They are just children and besides that they're best friends, aren't they? So I'd think it would be more appropriate, if he called him "Nick" or at least "Phoenix".
Second, the "Fin." at the end kind of ruined the mood :/ It is still sad, without any question, but I think it would have been better without it.
Nevertheless it is (as I already said) a very good and especially touching story and therefore I like it very much :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Well now I'm crying! This was really good. I loved it. You should write more stuff like this.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Brilliant. heartbreaking, but brilliant :) xx