Reviews for The Ship Is Quiet
icaughtfire31 chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
When I first read this story, I wasn't much of a fan. I felt that the characters were changed too much from their in-game personas. But then I found myself thinking about this story while I was at work, wondering where you'd go with it (which is the mark of a great author). After giving it a second chance, I really do enjoy how you personalized the characters and explored their relationship in-depth. Your dialogue is very interesting and fun to read. Looking forward to your next update.
PancakeLove chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
So much fluff! I love fluff!
Jules Hawk chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
Wow, just wow! These last two chapters were brilliant. Love that Kaidan got one up on James and the friendship and laughter that he and Garrus shared was spot on.

The action in this chapter was perfect, well written and flowed well. I think you've caught Kaidan's emotions beautifully. It would be hard to be a husband and a Major at the same time, especially with a wife like Shepard. He would be torn and that certainly came across.

Joker is the best pilot in the Alliance, just ask him, and you've really captured his character.

Twists and speculation - a fanfic writers best friends. Well done.
Lyv chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
I really love them , they are just so cute together
Jules Hawk chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered why Shepard never broke down - geez, weight of the galaxy and all that. This was brilliant.
Angie010 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Ah! What's going to happen at 1?!
Good story can't wait for the next update.
Jules Hawk chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
I'm really enjoying the depth and feeling you're adding to this story. The brief moments of togetherness really become something special. Love your writing style and the story you've fleshed out.
Luo chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Hey,

Just read the whole text and, I must say I really loved it. Your depiction of Kaidan is, in my mind, really truthful of the original and, I like his interaction with Shepard.

Keep with the good work and good luck for the rest!

Oh and, by the way, I find your writing lovely.
Jules Hawk chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
That fish tank always seemed out of place on a space frigate - why didn't the glass crack during battle?

I always thought Miranda didn't know Shepard as well as she thought so it's nice to know I'm not the only one. And don't we all wish we could have replied to THAT email ;) Really enjoying this fic, great work.
Jules Hawk chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Damn, yes there were emotions, lots of them, tears too. You may have gone AU but it still hurts, probably even more. Well done.
Angie010 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I do hope you'll continue with updates. :)
1cepick chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Kaidan isn't French-Canadian, He's from Vancouver.

People there are more likely to speak Mandarin then French and it's as hot as California.

That aside, I respect the fact that you tried to explore is Canadian Background. And given the lightheartedness of Chapter 2, stereotypes made the scene more amusing.
Jules Hawk chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Beautifully done, pity they couldn't stay outside the space-time-continuum. Love how you've captured the emotion of the moment.
Jules Hawk chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I quite enjoyed this, is there more? Love the banter between them, it feels natural. Really interested to see where you go with it.