Reviews for Protoshock
great chapter m8 can't wait for more
good chapter 4 . 3/24
Please rescue little sister
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Is this abandoned? Cause I'm looking forward to seeing how a sarcastic super-virus functions in rapture.
Huntertyavatar chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Okay Captious (however it's spelled):

It has been two years-TWO. DAMN. YEARS.- and you haven't updated ONCE! You haven't even given us an update about what's taking you so damn long! Are you dead? Is that it?! Or is it that life problems are restricting you from updating? Please dude, just tell us why you haven't updated, even if you have to use a regular PC to do it. But don't give the excuse that you don't have a laptop, because I think you can get enough money in 2 years to get your own laptop.
I'm looking forward to hearing your answer
Paradox009 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
hi.
been wishing for this story to update for a long time you are still around and will grant me my wish. )
eliteshadow chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
nice story so far "would you kindly" update i would love to read more of this story post more soon
Huntertyavatar chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Im very disappointed in this story. Its not that its a bad story- its fucking amazing- but I have been waiting for a year for this story to update, and it hasnt, despite what the author said about him updating it. What im asking is that the author to kindly get off his ass and
post the next chapter,because im pretty that
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
dame
Lulucia chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is great! Alot of the other FFs tend to mess up the characters alot, but this ones pretty good! Also like hiw some other peiple said, I reallylike how you kept cross.
Rone Ombre chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
I have to say this has been one of the better FF crossovers I have read in a while, the humour of this writing is great as well as keeping Alex's personality right, I do like that you have Cross hanging around, it gives it good quality and you get to have a little break between Alex's personality and switch to Cross's well done, now I really should get be to rewriting/ writing my crossover...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Please for the love of god do not give any of the splicers mercer powers oh and you should listen to that guy
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
*sigh* why does everyone downplay his strength!? He could crush the skull of a big daddy with one hand and use the other to consume the little sister honestly nothing there short of the final boss would prove even a slight challenge let alone push him back at all i mean in the game he is able to rip a fuckin Tank in half i understand you have to weaken him to make it interesting but you should make slight tweaks to the beginning like saying being in the water severely weakened his virus to the point where he was as weak as when he first woke up still insanely strong but not strong enough to tear a tank inside or maybe the explosion burnt away most of his mass and irradiated him changing the way his biomass worked so it would explain why he wasn't healing as fast oh and he doesn't feel pain nor can he die as long as there is life around even in the smallest of cases. And you cant destroy atoms so he is completely immortal but it will take time
barber477 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Awesome story so far, keep going! :)
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
"-He cannot generate EVE or ADAM"
Not even by eating the actual slugs that ADAM is derived from?

... So, if he ever leaves Rapture, he loses all of his Plasmids... Well, the ability to use them, I mean.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Looks good, hope to see more.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »