Reviews for Long spoon
ayelen rock chapter 1 . 2/7
me gusta
Ludifer chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Nice one. Alucard seemed almost worried about his little servant. Seems Seras accepted the apple offered though. :)
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hee, cute. Reading stories in bed at 2am ftw
Jigoku Pie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
haha, really like it! Sooo Alucard! Cheers for reviewing mine! (Sorry about the German/French mix up!)

Awesome story, and Alucard was indeed smexy, I love the whole "not drinking alone" approach to. Never heard that before D
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Ficou bem escrito, e você foi fiel ao personagem, espero por mais, abraços
Dhandra chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I like it I wonder whts going to happen but mostly when are u
Going to update your story?
Super Tifa chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nice story! I liked the way you wrote this fic. A very enjoyable piece indeed XD
13hellfes chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Not bad, not bad at all. I liked the part where Seras kept close to the door. This was entertaining. You should post more.
Panakeias chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I can pretty much picture an escene like this in the anime (the manga is too twisted). You writting style is clear and clean, you should continue writting. And no, I don't find the book reference, maybe its something yet to be read or it's something almost perceptible.

Overall I love how you portaited the characters.
FalconStorm chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
For a minute there, he almost felt like the dark lord from Legend, but that was a movie, not a book. :)

I think this is well written. Too many fanfics go up with horrible grammar and spelling, but this one didn't have that problem. It was a smooth read. It also captured Alucard's more sadistic side. I do think he would push the issue, eventually, but probably not until police girl really was ready for it, even if she didn't want to admit it. As sadistic as he is, he can be a pretty good judge of character.

I'm glad that you marked this AU because I don't recall Alucard being able to create items out of thin air. Maybe shaped shadows...but they wouldn't have properties like silver... And...this is probably just me being a stickler, but I don't know that Alucard could read anyone's mind. He could speak into Seras's mind, but that's not always the same thing. The only reason I mention this is because I think he would have used that more if he could...or maybe he's more of a gentleman than we thought? *grin*. That's what is great about Fanfiction. We can do all kinds of fun stuff with the characters we adore.

Overall a good read and I'd like to see more from you.
Dynamosaurus Rex chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
As one South African AlucardxSeras lover to another I solute you on your creativity in this oneshot, I really hope you try writing more fics for the AlucardxSeras pairing in the future, welcome to the clan by the way, and im glad to find another fellow SouthAfrican fanfiction writer, ive noticed quite a few of our group have recently started turning up and writing Alucard and Seras stories. I look forward to more of yours and I hope you might check out some of mine.