Reviews for Winter Roses
Shiori Kudo chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
I'm pretty sure Sho(u)gi (Japanese chess), works pretty much the same way. I don't know for sure though.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
How do you pronounce Maeve?
Taeniaea chapter 35 . 6/22/2014
cool story
Owl Glow chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
In the books jack is 14. In the movie he's 17 so no need to feel awkward.
Melantha Frost chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
I'm can safely say I love this girl so so much. Anybody who reads Percy Jackson is good in my book. And the book is way better than the movie.
Melantha Frost chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
"Reread the entire Hunger Games, and Harry Potter series." That is sooo me. I love Maeve even more now :)
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
wow i just love this story plot and how you thought it out :)
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
AWWWW lol baby north and sandy :D
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
i love this chapter its so cute :)
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
What?! It started?! Omg starting to read now!
TheInkBender chapter 34 . 9/28/2013
Wow. If they made this into a movie, I think I would explode from excitement. (And its totally movie worthy)
pikachucat chapter 34 . 8/22/2013
awesome
Froster chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
No! Don't call it Rise of Dark Guardians! Call it Rise of Nightmares/Rise of The Nightmares! The dark guardians (Don't know what else to call them) are made of nightmare sand, right?
Anyways, Meave is many things. Two main ones are Brave and Protective. Another good two are Kindness and Lawful/Justice. It's hard to really say ones that haven't been taken. If corage wasn't taken by Nightlight (Books) or The Witch of Halloween, (Pretty Common on Fanfiction) she could be Guardian of Courage, though the others I listed are slightly more possible, but it is still a good idea. :-)
EmmerzK chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Whoohoooo! Excellent job, my friend! You couldn't have to done a better job with the entire thing, especially all the different twists! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Xion5 chapter 34 . 7/31/2013
This was a wonderful story and i'm very glad I read it! XD