Reviews for Of Lust and Love
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ouch... Zuko, you lunkhead..
Vicky Lexi Bennett chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
. is such a sad story. But its so GOOD. I hate Maiko. Do you too? Their love is so boring and dull but if it was Zutara, well, that'd be a whole different story ;) This is so good
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I really liked all the sections of this-Zuko being a horny teen, Zuko not understanding adult-ish relationships and being confused by his feelings, and of course the wistful, poignant could have beens... It felt like a complete arc, with each part pointing towards a larger whole continuity.

The one part I wish there was more of-though I get that this is all Zuko POV and each bit is short, sweet, and vivid, with no flabby sections- is the ending of the love section. I like the emotional dynamics of that one short interaction-it feels full and rich with angst! I like the rhythm of:
"In the privacy of his own room he begins to sort out his feelings. He wants her, yes of course. He wants to keep kissing her and get lost in her. But love is such a strong emotion, one that he is not entirely familiar with.

They break up a month later."

But I really wish there was another section set in between those last two sentences that dealt with how they tried to address this as a couple and Zuko's progress with his feelings/understanding and awkward angsty stuff and most especially Katara's reactions and and and...
Consider a companion piece? *is greedy*

PS I like the long title
spongebob77 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I liked that it was a little confusing though
Kmsitterley chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awweee oh the angst.. Poor Zutara, though i think it's perfectly realistic and I'd take a realistic ending to a happy one any day. Very well written!