Reviews for Tweeting and Tours
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved it! :) I was a bit worried it'd be inappropriate from the summary but it was perfect. Yay! :) Great job.

Hmmm... my prompt would be, what if Lizzie had had time to say "Yes" when he asked her to the theater?
iszyblume chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Read all your LBD stories in one sitting! You have a great knack of writing all the main players in character and staying true to the P&P universe. My one criticism is your stories are never long enough, your writing prowess needs to be unleashed on multi-chapter stories :P. I noticed you haven't written anymore fics in quite a while, I would love a new fic that gives some of the background to Lizzies last videos (particularly the Darcy centered ones) ;) Maybe even a follow up to the series so we can see what happened to Lizzie and Darcy next?
Thanks again for these amazing stories!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wonderful version of their day exploring SF. Enjoyed the camaraderie.
mock-hells-hero chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love it!
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I haven't seen or read anything that has Lydia watching any of lizzie's videos or anything. I guess it'd be out of character but I'd love something where Lydia sits back and goes, "I got it wrong. She was looking out for me that whole time." or "she really does love me"

I dunno.

But that was beautiful. I loved that side of Darcy! Portrayed brilliantly!
EldawenEmileia chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Well done!

By the way, the tram system in San Francisco is the BART. :) Or if you were to opt for the buses, it'd be the MUNI.
oopsidontusethisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i love the idea of him unashamedly admitting that he has her on twitter alert. i don't know why, but that idea of him just simply accepting his love for her, coming to terms with it and not bothering to deny it, it's very nice. job well done.
Tonja Fox chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great writing! Love the detail. :)
ConstanceBoniful chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Thanks for keeping me busy until the dreaded n84 !
DuchessofWhimsy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww, soooooo perfect! Great!
tbeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Lovely, happy sigh :), thanks for posting. Love a good story from Darcy's POV. Nothing major to inspire you I'm sorry but can't stop thinking about The Princess Bride & Wesley's "as you wish" in place of "I love you" to Buttercup...maybe Darcy could find another way of communicating to Lizzy that he still feels the same without putting it all on the line again. Either way keep up the great work.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aw, this is really sweet. Good job!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ha, cute. I especially liked the interaction between Darcy and Gigi as they left; very sweet and believably sibling-ish.

For a prompt, here's one of my favorite lines from P&P: when they go to Pemberley, and Lizzie is impressed. 'And of this place,' thought she, 'I might have been mistress!'
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So cute!
kate.rothery.5 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I very much like, oh hell let just go straight for it and say I very much love,,, would be awesome to have darcys thoughts on the new vlog him being fitz how it made him feel making her laugh etc some nice fluffy gooey stuff please :D you will no doubt be hearing from me A LOT Haha untill next time
K x