Reviews for Lessons Learned
Reason 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/18
This story gets me every time I come across it. I mean, to be real, Naruto and fam were ghetto as hell. I mean at old Cadillacs playing music older than me. Anita Baker and Beyonce references. Ass whoopins and all these baby-mamas. You got me near the end with them playing spades going on about renigging. And I was done in that last chapter when Naruto was like "boy, you lucky I'm saved."

And despite the fact that they were talking like inner city black kids from the eighties, the entire story is quite well- written. The difference between Naruto's & Sasuke's friends and family was very distinct. Well done.
Cogan chapter 6 . 7/23
They all know each other to well...
jupimako chapter 6 . 6/24
insideimasadrainbow chapter 3 . 5/31
I'm weak af lol. Poor Kyuubi xD
Mila Pink chapter 6 . 1/21
Exciting! I can't say which part I enjoyed most.
Bloodred 321 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I loved this I cracked up on ever chapter.
darklightening chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Have to say, I love your writing style.
Uzumaki Meme chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Sorry but the hair part disgusted me, but i wont denay the fact that i liked the story -_-
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Omg that was so cute and sweet, you had me laughing as always. This the most realistic modern naruto story ever read.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story, omg your pairings were halirious and at first I couldn't picture any of them, but as the story went on...I could see it working. Now Kyuubi and Lee was a BIG shocker...but it was so cute and sweet! Over all the story was amazing and funny.
Korregidora chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Delightful! I had a feeling it was Kakashi that Gaara was after. I love the way you incorporated so many characters!
Korregidora chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Lmao omg this chapter is priceless! I am at work literally laughing out loud from when Kyuubi walked in on the conversation. You are awesome lol! Oh and the whole dirty talk between Naruto and Sasuke including their thoughts...epic. :)
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That ending I can't BREATHE! XD
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I'm laughing so hard right now you have no idea. This has to be one of the FUNNIEST fics I've ever read. Can't wait to see more
Lady Spain chapter 6 . 8/16/2014