Reviews for Lessons Learned
Mila Pink chapter 6 . 1/21
Exciting! I can't say which part I enjoyed most.
kisses
Bloodred 321 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I loved this I cracked up on ever chapter.
darklightening chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Have to say, I love your writing style.
Daneil chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Sorry but the hair part disgusted me, but i wont denay the fact that i liked the story -_-
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Omg that was so cute and sweet, you had me laughing as always. This the most realistic modern naruto story ever read.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story, omg your pairings were halirious and at first I couldn't picture any of them, but as the story went on...I could see it working. Now Kyuubi and Lee was a BIG shocker...but it was so cute and sweet! Over all the story was amazing and funny.
Korregidora chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Delightful! I had a feeling it was Kakashi that Gaara was after. I love the way you incorporated so many characters!
Korregidora chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Lmao omg this chapter is priceless! I am at work literally laughing out loud from when Kyuubi walked in on the conversation. You are awesome lol! Oh and the whole dirty talk between Naruto and Sasuke including their thoughts...epic. :)
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That ending I can't BREATHE! XD
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I'm laughing so hard right now you have no idea. This has to be one of the FUNNIEST fics I've ever read. Can't wait to see more
Lady Spain chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
This is so cute!
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I love this story! Yay!
I love every aspect of it! Except for a few things!
ONE You can't change your sexuality just because of meeting someone
TWO It's kinda sexist that Sakura has to fix dinner.
I have reasons for both, but too lazy to write, sorry :/
Keep writing! :)
BlackProdigy chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Awesome.
reggielp20 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Linkin Park...eargasm!
JuniorrO chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
oh this is so hillarious... it's my first naruto x sasuke fanfic v i really love it