Reviews for Christmas Future
becgate chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Loved it! ! So Cute! !
MrsNoggin chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ok, that is just so adorable my stomach actually hurts. And also so in character. To manage both together is amazing, and so well done. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
We need another Christmas one of them all - the 'family'.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love that Sherlock considers John and by extension Sarah and Abby to be his family. More of these please! Prefer them over the 'Q' ones.
MockJayPhoenix12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
The only thing cuter than "Uncle Sherlock" is John as a dad! Great story! ;)
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Adorable! I love this AU with John as a dad. It was so cute seeing Sherlock interact with a baby. There were so many good lines, but I really liked:
"You're the one who didn't buy her the book on manners," John said, with a laugh.
Serenity12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh gosh. I never get enough of your stories, you know that? Brilliant as always. 3
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This. Is. Adorable. And Sherlock's interactions with Abby were sweet, funny and in character all at once. :-)
ravenoak21 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I liked Sarah too. This is priceless, full of fine imagery and chuckles.
House Calls chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That was delightful! I could see this happening, and you had me giggling throughout. :-)
SeaStarr chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Cute! Beautifully written as always. Love having a little Christmas in January!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hahaha is there nothing cuter than Sgerlock and babies!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
LOVING Abby….

"Yay!" Abby said, delighted by the display. She clapped her hands together. "Again!"
"No," Sherlock said, tersely.
:D

"Abigael, unbend your legs," John heard Sherlock say, sternly. "Let go of my hair."
"Oh no!" Abby said.

"Tell me about your work!" Sarah burst out, when there was a brief lull. "Please. Talk to me about corpses. I want to hear about them."
Sherlock gave her a confused look, and then looked over to John, as though requesting permission.
Oh, I just love this….

Such an adorable story! Love it! :D
capostrophe chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hehe I love how they think of Sherlock as one of the kids :D So cute!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yep, two children to look after, though one is a lot more difficult than the other. I think Sherlock prefers it that way as well.