Reviews for Phantasy
luvyateamedward chapter 34 . 2/26
Great story! Loved it.
MaryKitty chapter 8 . 2/18
Loving this! Thanks for suggesting it to me! Cant wait to keep reading its exactly what i needed
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 34 . 11/24/2014
Great story! I wish you can continue it cause i would love to see what will happen next with there relationship. So continue or Sequel?! Please!
Mysticalgirl01 chapter 34 . 11/8/2014
I really enjoyed the story. Edward and Bella had good chemistry from the start and I liked that she cancelled her other clients after meeting him. Leaving him without a word was wrong, but Edward could have talked to Bella about his feelings earlier. In the end, Edward opened his heart and forgave Bella for her mistake. It's clear, they will make it work.
NewTwilightFan chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
Yay! Good for them. So Edward got the girl who fit into his life and got along with his friends and family. Bella got the guy who hit her physically and emotionally in all the right ways. Sounds like a win-win!
NewTwilightFan chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
I like Rose. She's down to earth and honest, none of the hemming and hawing that lots of people do. I wonder how this would have all played out if hesitant, analytical, 'almost virginal' Edward had been on his own without her advice? Glad to see these two are taking it slow and getting closer to each other!
NewTwilightFan chapter 32 . 10/9/2014
They're finally talking! Yes! Starting over from square 1 sounds like a good plan.
NewTwilightFan chapter 30 . 10/9/2014
The funny thing is, I have more sympathy for Bella than Edward in this scene. She tried to be true to her own moral code, such as it is, but the undeniable truth was that he hired her as a prostitute. He really did have his thoughts and feelings scrambled, didn't he?
NewTwilightFan chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Yeah, she's definitely developing feelings for him. I wish I knew what was going on inside her head!
NewTwilightFan chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
I hope I didn't miss something or misunderstand. . . They used a condom the first time they had sex at Phantasy, but they didn't in the club. Now I'm preoccupied wondering if that is going to play into the plot later. And if she has other partners, isn't he taking a huge risk? I have so many questions. I guess I'm just going to have to keep reading to find the answers!
NewTwilightFan chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
I wonder if Edward has stopped to think about the fact she may be taking care of other clients in the same way. Alice and Emmett both seem to think he is emotionally involved. I'm a bit nervous for him. This isn't going to be just sex for much longer, is it?
NewTwilightFan chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
The more I read, the more I wonder about Bella. How did she come to work at Phantasy? She seems controlled but very sensual and not at all self conscious. But she also seems like she's protecting herself, holding herself at an emotional distance. I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait to read more! (after I get the laundry done, of course)
NewTwilightFan chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I'm a bit confused by my own reaction to this scene. It seems almost clinical but still insanely hot. I wonder what was going through Isabella's head during this chapter.
NewTwilightFan chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Well, that really is a step up from e-Harmony isn't it? It's funny but also seems appropriate that the questionnaire and orientation process is so structured, but he's reacting as if he's already on the set of his greatest fantasy. I'm definitely curious to see who they match him with!
LolaTheSa chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
It's a prositsution site, i'mma stop reading her. I tried to enjoy this, i did.