Reviews for Phantasy
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 2/1
Okay, I've tried and I have failed. I just can't imagine this ever getting to a point that they are together and in a relationship. This just isn't that type of story. Which means it isn't a story for me. I fear he will fall for her and she is just doing her job. I am going to bow out gracefully. Moving onto your last story for me and latest story for you, The Library. See you there.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 2/1
Yes Edward, be careful. Just like Emmett said.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 2/1
In my head, I am hoping that they are getting attached to one another. I know that is wrong, as this place she works, certainly would NOT condone that at all. It is the romantic in me that wants so much more. I am wondering if I will be disappointed by the end. That truly is the object of the game with these types of sexual places. To keep you coming back for more. So moving on and falling for one another is sooooo discouraged. Plus, she's got many others she works with, not just him. It would be bad if he got attached, as I imagine, she loves her job.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 2/1
The subject she brought up in this chapter is one of the hottest things to do with your partner.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 2/1
This was a pretty good starting point for them both. With the undressing and exploration of her. She definitely enjoyed him. It was good that she gave him a reciprocal blowie, as he is the one paying for a session.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/1
With her no strings attached comment in her text, she just nailed it on the head with me. Why this one is harder for me to swallow. I like my fic peeps to want all the strings and to work towards a relationship. This is the exact opposite, as they are running from any type of commitment. Now I know what is making it so crunchy for me. It is quite good, don't misunderstand me. I just want them to have so much more than sex. Sex that is being paid for, at that.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/1
Well, that answered the question of how they get out of the Phantasy rooms. She merely calls him and sets up a dinner. Guess I should've waited and I would've received the answer in this chapter, lol. I like her, she seems fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/1
Well, that went very well and they definitely had chemistry. I hope they eventually make it out of the Phantasy rooms and into monogamous . . . but, I don't have any idea if this is supposed to go that direction. As Rose mentioned, it is most definitely NOT a dating site. You don't meet and keep. You meet, enjoy and move on. Plus, she has many other clients, I imagine. Which squicks me out, even though I know it is her profession. I prefer my BxE's to be exclusive. Not even reasonably possible in this fic.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 2/1
Wow, I hadn't realized he'd be paired with Isabella right from go. I thought he'd get one he wasn't getting that 'spark', as Angela referred to it, and try again. It is a short story so, I guess there really isn't any leeway for misadventures.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 2/1
Well, he certainly is very excited now about what may happen. If his frequent dreams and his morning showers are any indication.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/1
Still treading lightly here. He certainly is equally nervous and excited about his adventure.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/1
I'm intrigued, yet at the same time thinking this may not be the story for me. I will tread lightly and see.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/1
Wonder what world that business card opens up for Edward?
MsLiss chapter 34 . 1/30