Reviews for That Ker-splat
When Our Stars Align chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
The ending was beautiful great writing
omggkelly chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Your stories never fail to amaze me.
polkadotty chapter 1 . 1/29/2013

ok so u r one of my favorite writers on fanfic! i was wondering if u could write a fic with the theme: bubbles!

Soap bubbles, speech bubbles, bubble-gum bubbles, any kind you want! Thanx! i really appreciate it!

(p.s. MUST BE AUSLLY! (that's obvious!)

LaNae Q.
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww. He definitely likes her. Come on, Austin! Wake up and smell the roses that point to Ally! ;)
I loved it, great job!
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was SUPER good! :) chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Loved it. I love how you put it right after Gf&Gf, and you added Elliot into the mix, but didn't give him such a big importance. Well, of course he was important in the progress of the story since he was part of Austin's realization, but like, he just came and then disappeared, just like that. Oh, and I also love how you kinda, like, told the story from their point of view, but in an individual kinda of way. But like, what was happening with Ally was the same thing happening with Austin.. And even tho they didn't get together, it was still perfect. How Austin is dating Kira, a big part of his heart and head always drift back to Ally.. And you have no idea how much I laughed at that "The de-Nile" part, no idea..

You did AMAZING, as usual :)
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Soooo goood! I love it! Another amazing story! This story was an amazing orginal brilliant idea! Great job! Thank you so much for writing it! I loved reading it! Us readers should have to pay to read such great stories!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hopefully Austin and Ally's questions about their true feelings and the feelings of the person they have more then best friend feelings for will be answered.
xoxo Cherie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was really sweet, a great companion to the episode. I've read all of your other stories and I can't believe I've only reviewed now (sincerest apologies for that)! Anyways, I love the way you incorporated Austin and Ally's friendships with Dez and Trish in here. It's easy for writers to forget about them because we all want Austin and Ally to get together, but they're such an important part to the story (like Trish was in Girlfriends & Girl Friends), so I commend you for that! Again, wonderful job. Can't wait to read more from you!
nd4ff chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my that was great. I loved reading their thought processes. Good job. And thanks !
R5 family always chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
this was amazing, please continue
Notebookinherlap chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love your writing! Just everything about your style and way with words amazes me :) Well done! xx
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love love love how you've applied science research techniques to something that usually is regarding as its exact opposite... you've created a really powerful and effective piece of writing. Oh, and you've got a boatload of puns, don't you? :D