Reviews for Voldemort's Bad Day
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 8/18
Another story made of win. :D One HAS to love all the Monty Phyton references. ;)
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
What a weird version of the afterlife. Everyone just hangs out? With an anarchy sort of justice for the worst people? Alright. Anyway, fun story! Thanks for sharing.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I enjoyed reading your story.
I liked it.
Thanks for writing.

jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
One thing that kinda bothers me is that few people ever acknowledge that the "Wizarding" world is relatively new, and that it either used to be one and the same with the "muggle" world, or it directly stole from it.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This fic could never become too silly!

Ah Python...

What a boon to mankind (since most of those with XX chromosomes just don't get it... More's the pity too.)
Marilee Susan Way chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Yay for Monte Python meets Tom Riddle on a bad day! Sod off, you skrewt fornicator! Hah

Thanks for sharing :)
sfox88 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Did you really use a converted Nazi motto? Just wondering.
LOSTcharlie-claireLOST chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You are seriously my favourite author ever :) I just read all of your stories and now I'm upset cuz there's no more :(
farronewp chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Monty mother fucking Python
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
nice he get want he deserved
DustBunnyQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
lol...let me see if I can guess them all... The first one was Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the second one was The Argument Clinic, then the Dead Parrot Skit and finally The Life of Brian. I know I'm missing one...but I just can't think of it.
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is a good balance to some of your other darker but still well done stories
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
*evil laugh* This is Awesome!
StoryTagger2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Yep, I'm sure they all voted and decided that Lily would have first swing, and fourth swing, and seventh swing...and fourteenth swing :)
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
o man that was epic i needed that laugh thanks