Reviews for What Do You See
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
The second chapter picks up the pace! I like that we got to meet Adrian, even if it was briefly in a flashback (your role for him is spot on!), and that we're getting an idea of how Rorschach's piss-poor attempt to "help" Daniel will go. I didn't realize breaking someone's will was an alternative way of saying "thank you." :)

I'm excited to see what you write next. I'm curious who will have more influence over whom: Rorschach or Daniel?
dontcancelhousever chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Thank you for the feedback, it was pretty messy but thanks for giving it a chance. I've got big plans for this puppy.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like this start a lot, the way you've taken the Watchmen characters (well, at least two, and hopefully more in the future) and put them into a very pivotal, historical time. My only suggestion is that the beginning is abrupt. We're thrown into a situation with Rorschach pleading for Daniel's life without knowing why Daniel was even about to be killed. More lead in would help clarify the situation. Otherwise, you have my attention, and I can't wait to see what you write next.