Reviews for Bleeding Out
radar1230 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
As much as I love Edward, the Twi movies gave me a solid love of Charlie. This o/s is perfect. I feel like I'm reading about canon Charlie.
Thanks for writing and sharing such a beautiful story. :)
shc92 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh, Charlie! I loved the way you worked the lyrics in, the incident, the meeting with Sue, past and present. It's great to see a Charlie story in this contest. Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was so sweet and sad! Great one-shot bb!
april09-TW chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This song is SO Charlie and Renee. You nailed it. I think this was canon Charlie in a nutshell as well. I love that his love for Bella shows through as well. Great job!
IdPattThat chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awesome job! It's interesting looking into Charlie's head, and you really captured it. I imagine him running off with that kind nurse...but that's just me. ;) Thanks for sharing.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was beautiful. I loved your interpretation of the lyrics, and I think you caught the tone really well too. I'm so glad you chose to write about Charlie. So different, and so heartbreaking.

He wanted to make her happy so bad, only he didn't know what she needed. :(

I'm hopeful he'll get to know his nurse, Sue.

"Wonder what day tomorrow will be?" - this line really struck me as poignant. Not only is he disoriented by time and place and pain, he really doesn't know what the future holds either. It resonates.
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh I am in tears. So much pain and absolutely heartbreaking for Charlie. This fits the song perfectly. You wrote a fantastic story. :)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice to see a Charlie fic listed. They are few and far between
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Poor charlie so sad he held on the her so long mqybe while he heals his heart will too thank you
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
OH, that was painful..

Poor Charlie...

It was very good. But, poor Charlie.
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
As sad as it was... I loved it. For me, you captured the meaning of behind the lyrics.

Thanks for sharing.