Reviews for Flame of Life
Phoenix of the Highlands chapter 21 . 1/26
Look, I don't like the way Sissy and Matt's relationship happened in the earlier chapters. I also don't like the pacing of the story itself. I could make a list of the likes/dislikes of this story and it would be a 2:3 ratio. But the Kane and Clara thing to put author's notes out? Yeah, that takes the cake. Sheer brilliance is what it is. I've never seen anyone else do something like this and I doubt I will. I really like this creative method very much and I hope to see you go far.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2023
No. Nope. Not reading anthropomorphic trash.
AggressiveSincerity chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
Here's a better description. A furry pushover normie gets isekaed from his shitty life to a furry pokemon world. Immediately tries to leave.
Also, the line “the odds stacked against him” refers to him resiving an OP pokemon waifu, a diamond pokecenter membership, and a bunch of other crap.
AggressiveSincerity chapter 14 . 12/5/2023
Why does the girl get absolved from the transdimecional hangover? Is it because the protagonist needs to be a doormat? Why didn't the doormat do anything to protect the only person who treated him with respect? Is it because being a doormat is the correct sort of action?
AggressiveSincerity chapter 9 . 12/4/2023
Sissy can turn into a dog, be carried in to the tube, and change back. Or Emie can undress her. Perks of being an idiot, I guess.

Also, I am going to completely ignore any mention of hairy tits.
UnitZER0 chapter 24 . 7/14/2023
This seems fitting here: cherrytoons/art/Pidgey-wears-a-aviator-hat-479151722
SleeplessArcher chapter 1 . 4/20/2023
I honestly cannot say I enjoy this story. While in the beginning it did show a lot of promise, it seems to be stuck in a never ending loop of angst, drama, faux character development, and a bunch of plot that is honestly a slog to read through. You don’t develop your characters well enough to make them even remotely interesting, and all of them have some sort of unbearable quirk that fucks up their dynamic in some way. It’s easy to see the blatant favoritism you have toward Matt and Sissy as well considering they’re always either painted as the victims and come out ‘right’ in the end or get a get out of drama free card.

Genuinely, I hate this.
ThePhazon chapter 120 . 2/23/2023
I have to be true. I am enjoying the content, but I skipped the war content... Todo much for me.
DrWandel chapter 174 . 2/5/2023
Finally managed to catch up to where we currently are.
I so hope that Matt and Sissy and Emie get some time to rest a little bit!
Now, let's see if Jimmy is honest about his intentions...
DrWandel chapter 170 . 1/26/2023
Well, Matt is back to figthing, and he's got his favorite Pokemon with him. Emie sure has changed.
insanecoop chapter 42 . 1/23/2023
Nope I'm out, really hoped it would pick up or become more than back and forth angsty nonsense but it is and I give it a solid 5/10, people who love angsty drama will love it, those into furries will love it, anyone else, meh.
insanecoop chapter 14 . 1/22/2023
Yea, I'd have kicked Rachel's teeth in, just shut her up, she's useless character who doesn't bring anything to the story and is honestly the one bad and I meant really bad thing about this story
DrWandel chapter 159 . 1/22/2023
Trying to understand the start of Act 2. Quite a jump, but I guess more details will folllow.
DrWandel chapter 149 . 1/21/2023
Hm, where did Clayton go?
DrWandel chapter 140 . 1/20/2023
This story becomes more weird with each chapter.
Without Otto, they'd be lost again, for sure.
I hope that Matt gets some nice rest period soon.
2,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »