Reviews for Flame of Life
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

~
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2021
yeah no fuck this low tier shit
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2021
The interactions suck
OnceInAWhileReader chapter 170 . 12/20/2021
Wait, I’m confused about the second act of the book. So, Darrell and Doug won’t be in the adventure, Shades dead, and both Rachel and Otto returned to their own Earth? I’m nervous because of the possibility of past characters not returning.
AuraCaster chapter 170 . 11/29/2021
Yep, gotta make sure those who skip your Kane and Clara chapters get word of your first novel. Honestly I feel really proud to be following such a talented author and an author who inspired me to pursue it myself. Of course I had an incredibly rough start with my story on this site, I've spent many hours studying literature so I could improve and hopefully come the new year begin on my own novel.

Maybe I'll try to snag a copy of your book as a christmas present and hope it helps rejuvinate my writing drive. Thank's for so many years of laughter and immersive story-telling, Kane, it's no joke that you are a huge inspiration.
breadedonion chapter 170 . 11/26/2021
this was so adorable omg...

Also i seriously cant wait until i can get my hands on a copy of the magicians of yeto-ben!
Tezral chapter 169 . 11/20/2021
Oh well, I like your writing, and the summary of the book sounds nice. I'll put my trust in you and buy it I guess Should receive it soon too, I'm not sure, would you like any sorts of comments about it ? I believe it'll be a good story to read
breadedonion chapter 169 . 11/20/2021
yooooo 2 chapters in 1 day? absolutely fantastic work as always, and i cant wait until i have enough to buy your book!
akeiser45 chapter 26 . 10/21/2021
I got that Jimmy Neutron Reference you put in this chapter! EMIE! Enough with the Singing! I
breadedonion chapter 167 . 10/9/2021
honestly, i really like how the story is shaping up so far! cant wait to see what other familier faces we see!
Theterminator5 chapter 20 . 9/27/2021
I don't know why Matt considers Rachel a friend at this point. Given the things she has done in the story so far I wouldn't call that a friend.
breadedonion chapter 166 . 9/24/2021
holy shit dude this chapter was insane
katanaeyegaming chapter 166 . 9/24/2021
Another day, Some more bitches dropped,

Another chapter done.

See you next week
theredbregade chapter 165 . 9/24/2021
So cool! Are you by any chance taking OC inserts for your story? I've been a huge fan of your work so far, so it's awesome to see you writing again!
2,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »