Reviews for The Portrait
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Tom is teased by Harry. XD I like this...Tom will realize eventually that it's not so bad a fate. XD
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like this ending. Harry is such an interesting would-be teacher. XD Yes, do get help making lesson plans from your former enemy's portrait. I liked this one! :D
Omg chapter 1 . 11/14/2013

Oh brilliant solution!
Julia Malefoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amusing
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
A scary thought, being reduced to a portrait. I can see why Harry is not afraid of the image of his once nemesis, besides having grown into a powerful wizard of course :)
jokkaer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh, the sweet taste of irony!
This short story was very brilliant and so... warm in some kind of twisted sense. There's a little interaction between characters, ther's a little story of itself, to be honest, but it's great, it's really good that way, because you were able to show some detail about Voldemort - volunerable, defenseless part of Dark Lord that knows, simply KNOWS, and it's the most horrible sensation, I know.
So it was really worth of reading.
Thank you!
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
hahahaha oh poor Voldie! I almost feel sorry for him.. poor thing.. tormented even in death/ portrait existence..

Interesting concept. Loved it!

Silver Screen Icon
xx
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Tom seems a bit too calm, but I like it! It's very nice, very nice
evil genus chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Follow up please... maybe on Potrait Tom meeting the kids... or worse, Dumbles trying to visit him...

Cause this totally needs one
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is a really cool idea and very well written. I really like the characterisation of the painting.

“"It is broken," Voldemort answered softly, a quiet hiss from behind said frame. Broken like the cup, the ring, the diadem, and the locket. Broken like Nagini. Junk.” This is my favourite line.

The ending is also absolutely great.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my. That would be interesting.

Would Tom be correcting the students on their forms? Actually teaming them?
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was a really interesting fic! Really can't picture Voldemort having his picture done, but the concept is just fascinating enough to let that pass. Besides, I liked his musings as he was watching it, and Snape's responses. The painting's appearances and its thoughts were both very well described, quite well written - the look of him was chilling, but beautiful. I loved his fear, and the encounter with Harry was really interesting - it showed how much Harry had grown, grown into a man who would be utterly fearless of his past and of the likes of Voldemort, have buried his dead and be free enough to joke at the painting. Very nice contrast between the two. Well done!
delenda est c chapter 1 . 1/31/2013