Reviews for The Portrait
That ending tho :D
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 1/14
Aww will you continue writing?
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
LOL very unique!
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wow, what a brilliant idea. Tell me, please, that you are planning to write more for this? Pretty please?
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
LOVELY END!

That wasn't intended for all caps, BUT IT'S HOW I FEEL OKAY?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Tom is teased by Harry. XD I like this...Tom will realize eventually that it's not so bad a fate. XD
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like this ending. Harry is such an interesting would-be teacher. XD Yes, do get help making lesson plans from your former enemy's portrait. I liked this one! :D
Omg chapter 1 . 11/14/2013

Oh brilliant solution!
Julia Malefoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amusing
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
A scary thought, being reduced to a portrait. I can see why Harry is not afraid of the image of his once nemesis, besides having grown into a powerful wizard of course :)
jokkaer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh, the sweet taste of irony!
This short story was very brilliant and so... warm in some kind of twisted sense. There's a little interaction between characters, ther's a little story of itself, to be honest, but it's great, it's really good that way, because you were able to show some detail about Voldemort - volunerable, defenseless part of Dark Lord that knows, simply KNOWS, and it's the most horrible sensation, I know.
So it was really worth of reading.
Thank you!
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
hahahaha oh poor Voldie! I almost feel sorry for him.. poor thing.. tormented even in death/ portrait existence..

Interesting concept. Loved it!

Silver Screen Icon
xx
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Tom seems a bit too calm, but I like it! It's very nice, very nice