Reviews for The Portrait
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wow, what a brilliant idea. Tell me, please, that you are planning to write more for this? Pretty please?
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
LOVELY END!

That wasn't intended for all caps, BUT IT'S HOW I FEEL OKAY?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Tom is teased by Harry. XD I like this...Tom will realize eventually that it's not so bad a fate. XD
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like this ending. Harry is such an interesting would-be teacher. XD Yes, do get help making lesson plans from your former enemy's portrait. I liked this one! :D
Omg chapter 1 . 11/14/2013

Oh brilliant solution!
Julia Malefoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amusing
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
A scary thought, being reduced to a portrait. I can see why Harry is not afraid of the image of his once nemesis, besides having grown into a powerful wizard of course :)
jokkaer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh, the sweet taste of irony!
This short story was very brilliant and so... warm in some kind of twisted sense. There's a little interaction between characters, ther's a little story of itself, to be honest, but it's great, it's really good that way, because you were able to show some detail about Voldemort - volunerable, defenseless part of Dark Lord that knows, simply KNOWS, and it's the most horrible sensation, I know.
So it was really worth of reading.
Thank you!
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
hahahaha oh poor Voldie! I almost feel sorry for him.. poor thing.. tormented even in death/ portrait existence..

Interesting concept. Loved it!

Silver Screen Icon
xx
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Tom seems a bit too calm, but I like it! It's very nice, very nice
evil genus chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Follow up please... maybe on Potrait Tom meeting the kids... or worse, Dumbles trying to visit him...

Cause this totally needs one
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is a really cool idea and very well written. I really like the characterisation of the painting.

“"It is broken," Voldemort answered softly, a quiet hiss from behind said frame. Broken like the cup, the ring, the diadem, and the locket. Broken like Nagini. Junk.” This is my favourite line.

The ending is also absolutely great.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my. That would be interesting.

Would Tom be correcting the students on their forms? Actually teaming them?