Reviews for The Little Things
It's good. :). My only nitpick is Johanna's weapon of choice is the axe, wasn't it?
finnicko-loves-anniec chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Ooh, I rather like this. The short (and dare I say it?) choppy sentences fit both Johanna's personality and the prompt quite well. Lovely work here.
Umm... she doesn't have a knife? That's the only real critique I have. It's a wonderful little story - very nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Such a fun idea. Loved each of these. Very clever.
ArcherGirl02 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
I loved this! I'm gonna try the prompt thing!
zer0zeal chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Why do all of these Careers think it's going to be such a walk in the park to win the Hunger Games? They be crey-crey, fo' realz. Shit.

P.S. - I hope she didn't toss her cookies ON the poor corpse. Yuck.
zer0zeal chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Oops.
zer0zeal chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
She stared at her feet while sprinting to the cornucopia?
zer0zeal chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
She can look good AND run and hide and escape. She'll probably get further, statistically.
zer0zeal chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
So basically . . . his sis is as good as dead?
zer0zeal chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
The sun would not have sank into the sea if it had been wearing a proper flotation device.
zer0zeal chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Sneaky, sneaky Hope.
zer0zeal chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh no! My beloved head! Why? Whhhyyyyyyy?
Estoma chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
So glad you updated, haven't seen a new chapter from you in ages...

This one was good, well the second part was really good, the first paragraph I didn't like as much, it seemed just to state things we already knew. Seemed like you were trying to fill in the word limit.

La la la...

But the second one was good. Nice...or not so nice...imagery of the broken boy. But I'd do less of the first paragraph and more of the...

Butterfly!

...where was I? Yes, do more of the imagery, more description of the bottom of the cliff or such where he has fallen. Or even how it felt for Cashmere to push him?

I like the last line too. Short and sharp.
TikTakJabberJay chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
I like this one. Even though I've already asked for some I'd love a Lavinia one if that's okay.
Estoma chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Nice idea to use Seneca Crane. That's one of my favourite scenes from the movie, where he looks into the bowl of night lock.

I think this one lacked the spark that your others have had. It was still very good, but the first paragraph seemed mostly like you were just re telling the story a little. It'd be good if you pulled back a bit in that part and then gave us more detail about how Crane felt on seeing the berries, something like that.

But still, well done :)